𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛, Keilana Evergreen

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑❛ HEY GUITAR PLAYER

┍━━━━╝✹╚━━━━┑
HEY GUITAR PLAYER.
┕━━━━╗✹╔━━━━┙

Name
Keilana Fields Evergreen

Characteristics
Gender || ♀️ Female
Species || Deer/Forest Spirit Hybrid
Age || 6
Likes || Reading, sweet tea, salad
Dislikes || Jerks, large crowds, feeling overwhelmed
Family || Bernard Oaks Evergreen [father], Leah Ivy Evergreen [mother]
Friends || None

Voice Claim
dodie

= = = = =

DESCRIPTION
Keilana Evergreen lives out in the woods with both of her parents, who have worked hard to keep her away from the city due to how 'corrupt' they believe the people that live there to be. Because of this, the girl is rather sheltered and a bit naïve of the outside world, and she has no friends other than the animals that she sees pass by her house every now and then. She spends her time reading for the most part, and she often likes to doodle in a small journal gifted to her from her grandparents from time to time.

All of a sudden though, Keilana's parents had decided that she was to start attending a daycare in the small town close by called Willows Hallow out of nowhere, and that's where her life finally seemed to begin.

PERSONALITY
Due to how she was raised, Keilana is rather awkward around other people because she does not know how to react nor respond to them. However, if she ever does actually feel awkward or uncomfortable, she does not show it, and tends to hide her true feelings behind the façade of a surprisingly chilled out and (somewhat) confident young girl, who loves to tell puns and make jokes at every turn. Though she does feel good when she gets a good laugh out of someone, she still appears to feel more comfortable when talking to animals instead.

QUOTES
* to be updated.

TRIVIA
• Keilana is afraid of heights, as well as the ocean. She doesn't like it when she can't see what's below her.

• Keilana loves fluffy items, such as blankets, pillows, and stuffed bears. They're all more comfortable, according to her.

• Keilana wishes to become a photographer when she's older.

• Keilana is fearful of hunters - especially when they have any weapons like guns with them.

• Keilana, unfortunately, sucks at video games.

• Keilana's least favorite subject is science.

• Keilana has the ability to control plants, though she hasn't really mastered it yet.

• Keilana can, and I quote, "Hear the voice of the wood."

• Keilana can low-key come off as ominous sometimes.

*****

hm? what's this, -cxndylove XxCoffeeQueenxX Makara_Keo glitchytime bcby-cakes MoonlightChild1988 -NovaJuniper- _HyperBoii_ Eliveon_Sunshine Saharawolf2020 gxmbling_euphxria NyaChan56? me?? revamping author daycare once again??? who would've imagined like 😳

anyways. so yeah, this is happening, and of course, you don't actually have to have your persona or anything included in this if you don't want to. i'm mostly making this for fun, anyway, so yeah-

however, if you DO want your persona featured...👀

Name

Characteristics
Gender ||
Species ||
Age || [age range around 4-6]
Likes ||
Dislikes ||
Family ||
Friends ||

Voice Claim

DESCRIPTION

PERSONALITY

QUOTES

TRIVIA

also this is random but if any of you want outfit ideas 👀