loaded

She steps up, dropping her eyes from the heavy weight of his gaze. She bows her head slightly, still looking down.  He wants to see her eyes. Jungkook got to see her eyes, he wants what he got. He reaches his hands out and takes hold of hers, pulling her long thin arms towards his body and she keeps her head down, but allows her eyes to rise, slowly, until she looks right at him. The feeling of holding her soft hands and looking at her beautiful eyes sparkling in the harsh stage lights makes him sit up at attention.

"Hello my lovely," he purrs to her in his most seductive voice. She drops her chin, and bites her full lip. Making parts of him twinge and pulse at just the idea of her lips on him. He waits for her to look back up, still holding her hands in his.

"Hello Oppa," she says in a kitten soft voice that sends a shockwave through every nerve in his body. He smirks at her as she looks up, finding the courage to match his stare.

"Are you missing school to be here?" he asks, watching her closely for her reaction. She nods her head and looks a little ashamed.

"Yes, I'm missing college today,"

"Oh?" he asks, happy to hear it. "What do you study?"

"Music Production Oppa, I want to be a producer," she tells him and he smiles, filled with the thrill of an idea. He knows his time is short with her. He lets go of her hands and reaches to take her book, signing it on the page labeled with his name.

"A music producer huh? Have you ever seen a real recording studio?" he looks up at her as he signs, raising an eyebrow.

She shakes her head no. He smiles.

"Well, maybe you'd like to see my studio." She smiles, and then bites her bottom lip again. Her lips are intoxicating, and he can't help but react to them, wishing he could slide his thumb over them, maybe she would reach out her tongue and lick his thumb before sucking it into her mouth. He wants to kiss those lips, feeling them open wide so his tongue can slide between them and explore her warm wet mouth. He wants to see her lips smiling up at him as she kneels before him, waiting for him to slide his dick into her mouth, filling her up, and thrusting hard against her as she wraps her lips around him tightly.

His body shudders at his own thoughts. He looks up at her and she is smiling at him as though he's just revealed all of the thoughts in his head. She leans forward, taking the pen from his hand, and she begins to write something down on a slip of paper in between them.

"Here Oppa, this is my phone number. If you do have time to show me your studio, call me," she says, suddenly full confidence and in control. She looks up at him, raising her eyebrow suggestively. "I'll make myself available," she says pushing the slip of paper towards him just in the moment that the staff member touches her shoulder to indicate she must move to the next member.  He stares hard at her, unable to blink as he watches her step up to speak to Jimin. The moment between them is friendly and businesslike, and he wonders if anyone else saw the animalistic heat that rose up between them for the full 30 seconds. He puts her slip of paper into his pocket, feeling it burning a hole in the fabric until it ignites his skin.

He smiles up at a young girl who is bouncing up and down in front of him, happy to get her book signed. Yoongi half listens as he watches her move from Jimin to Hoseok, leaning too close to him over the table and making him look over, slyly at the curve of her back and her bottom. Filling him with needy, heavy thoughts, thoughts that aren't helping him stay calm and relaxed sat at this long table for the next two hours. He moves his body to readjust himself as he feels pressure against the fabric of his dark jeans.

As the girl finishes the line, he watches her walk toward the chairs, and he motions for the staff member closest to him to come over. He excuses himself to the fan waiting and the leans back and covers his mouth as he speak to the staff member quickly. The man nods, and looks up, to the girl walking away from the long table.  He leaves Yoongi's side and he walks straight up to the young girl. Yoongi signs for the fan, looking up and making note as the staff member speaks to the girl, and takes her by the arm to walk her behind the heavy curtain. Yoongi frowns, protectively. He didn't need to touch her. He continues the fan sign, occasionally looking back toward the heavy curtain to the side of the stage. He knows she's there, just behind the curtain, waiting. He wishes he could make everyone in the room disappear so he could walk over to the curtain, pull it back quickly, and find her standing there, fully naked, waiting for him.

Shit, he's having a hard time concentrating today! It's been too long. He needs to feel her touch. He needs the release. The end of the fan sign can't come quick enough for him. When the members stand up to wave goodbye to those in the audience, Yoongi takes his opportunity and abandons them all on the stage, rushing back through the heavy drapery to come face to face with her, standing off to the side, leaning against the wall. He moves to her quickly, drawing her eyes up to him as he approaches and he wastes no time. He reaches out and grabs ahold of her by the waist and pulls her hips into his, crashing down against her lips brutally and thrusting his body into hers, almost pinning her to the wall as he pushes her lips apart with his strong tongue. Her arms reach up to drape over his shoulders and he uses the opening to slide his hands up from her hips, over her thin shirt, resting under her breasts as he pushes his hips against her, wanting her to feel how excited he is to be there with her. Hoping it will awaken the same want and need within her. He hears her moan as her hand lowers down and slides over the front of his jeans, stroking him through the fabric.

"You are so fucking hot," he whispers between kisses, pushing his body against hers. He knows he only has moments left to be alone with her before the others will come through the curtain. Maybe she senses this too.

"I have a room at this hotel," she says, calmly, kissing him forcefully as her hands continue to slide over him. He whimpers a little at the idea and he pulls back, grabbing hold of her hand, and leading her toward the bank of elevators he came down two hours earlier. They step through the doorway just before the members come into the hallway and are on the elevator before anyone sees them.

He pushes the elevator button, closing the doors to their private space and he looks over at her with a deep hunger. She presses a button to stop the elevator, making him panic a moment as he feels it surge to a halt between floors. Her eyes narrow at him and she steps closer, reaching out her hands and taking hold of the waistband of the jeans. Her fingers dip down below the fabric, touching bare skin, and she stares at him, slowly dragging her tongue across her top lip as he watches, holding his breath. She tugs at the belt buckle, letting it open as her other hand reaches for his zipper, sliding it down. He backs up against the mirrored wall of the elevator watching her, wondering what her plan is. She stares directly into his eyes, and he can see her lips curl into a half smile as she opens his jeans, and uses both hands to push them down off his hips leaving him exposed.

She slowly lowers herself down in front of him, on her knees, and he gasps, clutching the railing behind him as her hand raises up to take hold of him, squeezing him at the base of his dick. He looks down at her as she stares up into his eyes, her face drawing closer to him. She tilts her head slightly, and lets her eyes close as he watches her lips open, her tongue sliding over both, licking them, wetting them, before her lips press against the head. He shudders at the sensation, griping the railing tighter and almost lifting his body onto his toes as he strains against the tension in his muscles. She slowly slides down onto him, taking him in to warm, wet mouth until he fills her. He gasps, panting, all muscles tense. He stares down at her, on her knees below him, eyes squeezed tightly shut as she pulls her head back slowly, releasing him with a loud 'pop' as her eyes flash open at him. He moans, his body shuddering at the building tension. She keeps her eyes on him as she opens her mouth again, allowing him to thrust his hips forward and move himself into her mouth. She closes her eyes at the feel of him taking control. He lets his hands drop from the railing and he grabs the back of her head, pulling it towards him as he thrusts forward. The sensation rising up inside him is almost painful he's so close to bursting.

"Shit, kitten, your mouth is so beautiful, I don't know if I can hold out," he moans between gasps as his hips thrust rhythmically towards her mouth, and he feels the pressure of her sucking hard on him. Her hands slide over his hips, fingers grabbing at him, pulling him closer to her. He feels the wave begin to rise and he wants to come so badly. He wants to let go and explode and pump into her mouth, watching her lap up all of his essence. He slams his head back against the mirror and looks up, for the first time seeing the security camera looking down at them. His body is flooded with fear, and excitement in the same moment and the elevator suddenly surges to life, rising, throwing them both off balance.

'Shit, shit!' he cries out, half laughing as he struggles to pull up his jeans, wincing at the pain. He hides the huge erection by untucking his button-down shirt and letting it cover him. She rises up onto her feet, straightening her hair and wiping her mouth. She looks at him with a serious and devilish look just as the doors open and a maintenance worker stands in front of them, staring at them, open jawed.

"Thank goodness you got the elevator working again. I'm a little fearful of enclosed spaces," she says as she takes Yoongi's hand and leads him off the elevator past the man.