release

Yoongi follows along behind her, not looking back as she leads him toward a stairwell and onto the floor above where they were stopped. She leads him through the hallway and directly up to the door to a room. He stops next to her and she pulls out a keycard from a hidden pocket and swipes it. He lets her pull him into the hotel room, which looks like no one occupies it. There are no clothes, no suitcases, no personal effects. It looks perfectly staged. She turns to him and pushes him backwards onto the bed. He lays back, staring up at her as she pulls her shirt off, and pushes her skirt down, standing in front of him in just her bra and panties. He looks her over, studying every curve of her form as she climbs toward him. He lays back and slides his hands up over her hips feeling her stop her advance in front of his jeans, and reach to open them.

"No no kitten, no more for now. I want this to last," he tells her as he flips her body over onto the bed, and climbs over her quickly before she can argue with him. He uses his knees to push her legs open and he leans his face down close to the lacy fabric of her panties, feeling heat rising off of her body. He plants a deep kiss on top of the fabric, feeling the wet spot beneath his lips. He smiles at the thought of how much she wants him. He kisses her again, leaving his lips in place, pressing against her until he hears her moan.

"Are you wet for me Little One?" he asks and she whimpers in agreement. "Can I taste you?" He feels her hands fall to his head, sliding her fingers into his hair.

"Please Yoongi, I want to feel your tongue," she whispers in a breathy, needy voice that awakens every nerve in his body. He slides one hand up her inner thigh, stopping at the fabric of her panties and then he slowly pushes the fabric between her legs to the side, holding it out of his way as he reaches out his tongue to press against her wet folds and trace a circle around her clit. She moans as her back arches, unable to keep her body still under the sensation.

"You taste so sweet," he moans against her and it makes her body shudder with the sensation of his lips buzzing against her warm flesh. "Hold on Little One, I want to take off your panties," he tells her as he reaches one hand up to grab hold of the silky fabric and tear it, breaking the straps on her hips as he drags them down her body. She cries out in pain and her hand grabs hold of his head, pushing him down toward her now bare flesh. She opens her legs wider, waiting, desperate to feel his tongue against her. He teases her, letting his hot breath brush against her wet and his tongue reach out to lightly brush across her skin. With every tease, she arches her back more, pushing her head down, burying it into the mattress.

"What do you want Kitten, tell me what you want," he whispers, between soft kisses to her clit, occasionally a lingering lick, making her desperate for him.

"Oh my god you are such a tease. Put your mouth on me Yoongi," she demands and he responds instantly, pressing his lips against her clit before sliding his tongue out and painting a stripe from her entrance to her clit, and back down again, slowly. She cries out at the sensation and her legs tense. He slides his arms under each leg and pushes them forward, pinning them backward so she is open to him as he continues his assault on her most sensitive spot. "You are so good, your tongue is so good," she whimpers. "I'm so close Yoongi," she pants as she says the words. He lifts his face from her heat for a moment.

"Do you want to let go?" he asks. She throws her head back against the mattress, draping her arm over her eyes as she tries to form words.

"I want to, I need to, but, I want to feel you inside me," she whispers, her legs shaking a little harder. He lifts up again.

"Then you're in luck, because you can do both," he says in a louder, more forceful tone. He sucks hard on her clit and reaches up to slide two fingers inside her, feeling her clamp down around his fingers makes him moan with pleasure, imagining her squeezing down around his dick tightly. His moan against her wet skin makes her cry out, edging so close, gasping louder as the knot in her stomach begins to unravel. All her senses crash down on her in one moment of loud panting, an explosion of light and color swirling in her brain, and she shouts his name loudly as she rides the wave, feeling his fingers sliding in and out of her, his tongue swirling over her wet skin and her body bucking against the sensation of his mouth pressed against her.