1 - Introduction

"Congratulations, Tevii-Mita!" said Jocasta Nu, the Chief Librarian at the Jedi Temple. "You've been brought on as a Padawan!"

"Really?!" squealed Tevii.

"Yes, by Aayla Secura - a Jedi Master of great renown."

Tevii couldn't contain her excitement. She knew that Aayla Secura was a legendary Twi'lek Jedi and was ready to join her already. She also knew that as they were in the middle of a war, she might be thrown into a battle soon - which was something she hoped for.

Her hopes were answered when she got a transmission from Aayla reading "Meet me in the hangar in fifteen minutes. There's work to be done."

- - - - - - - - - - -

Arriving at the hangar with only the necessities, she saw that Aayla was standing on a Republic Gunship with about twenty clone troopers.

"Climb aboard!" called Aayla, "we're taking a Separatist ship!"

"Alright!" Tevii yelled, jumping aboard.

All of the clones turned to her.

"So this is her new Padawan..." said one of them, then he held his hand out to shake. "The name's Burst."

"Tevii." she replied, grinning.

"What species are you?" asked another, "I've read a lot about intergalactic species and I haven't come across any quite like you. You look to be a human, but you have horns and long dark blue hair. Are the horns and hair natural?"

"I'm... not quite sure myself. The horns are natural and my hair is in its natural color. What's your name?"

"I'm Fluke."

"Good to meet you, Fluke."

Aayla sat back watching them get to know each other. She was going to leave this mission mostly in Tevii's command, The ship wasn't fully protected and it would be a good test for her. Suddenly she got a vision. Everything happened in quick flashes. 

Something massive descended on Burst and Bite, crushing them both. 

Ev was launched off of a high place.

Junior and Knot were crushed by two different unknown things.

Cable, Fluke, Spider, and even Commander Camm all seemed to share the same fate as well... being thrown into a dark cave.

She suddenly heard laughter. It was Tevii. The clones just told her a joke. Aayla was suddenly concerned for the mission. She had a feeling she was looking at some of these clones for the last time.