7 - Freedom...?

Ventress checked the signals in the room. Two life forms left - than it changed to one. She could finally release Tevii. She opened the door.

"You've done it." 

"Done what?" Tevii asked.

"Killed all the clones."

"I didn't even see them, how could I have killed them?!"

"I shrunk them down. You had to have killed them somehow. You probably crushed a lot of them. Oh, they would have needed food. You might have eaten a couple..."

Tevii screamed a primal battle cry and charged at Ventress. 

Shwoooom!

A red lightsaber blade protruded from her back. She was dead.

Ventress told the droids "Release the others, I've done what I had to." and left the ship in her private escape pod.

Aayla and the three clones were released and told that all the others were dead. Aayla felt horrible about Tevii and never took on another apprentice. She blew up the command ship and returned to the council to explain the horrible events that happened and what happened to Tevii.

Ventress had escaped with the technology for shrinking. She had many more plans for this technology... She headed back to Coruscant and started wandering the streets... she would find someone else to toy with soon enough.

Aayla had never known about the tech anyways... so the Council didn't either. Ventress was going to have some fun with this...