Chapter Sixteen

"I was gonna tell you but we haven't really spoken..." Tubbo tried to explain but honestly he had no explanation as to why he hadn't told Tommy that he was willing to say.

"So you have been going school?" Tommy asked, already knowing the answer and Tubbo just nodded slightly."Pog."

"Tommy- there is a reason." Tubbo said, trying to salvage whatever was left of their friendship, "I swear, I'd just rather not say."

"We're going shopping tomorrow to decorate the room and get clothes." Tommy said, ignoring Tubbo's frantic explaining. Tommy reached for Techno's hand to hold it and Techno happily obliged, trying his best to comfort Tommy.

"Tommy are you seriously ignoring me?" Tubbo said, sounding annoyed.

"No, I just do not wish to speak about this." Tommy said adamantly, not wanting to further argue with his brother. "Wil, can you teach me another song please?"

"Yeah of course, c'mon upstairs." Wilbur replied, knowing that Tommy wanted to be there just as much as he did, not at all.

Tommy and Wilbur walked upstairs and entered Wilbur's room, no matter how many times Tommy saw Wilbur's room, he was always mesmerized by it.

There was discs and posters covering the dark blue walls from all of his favourite bands. He had a white clock on the wall as well which Wilbur simply called 'clock', very original. He had a desk in the right corner with a computer on it and lot's of pictures of family and friends which surrounded it. Wilbur had guitars next to the door of the room and his bed was along the left side of the room with a tv on a set of drawers in front so he could watch it while in bed.

"I think you need pictures of me in here Wil." Tommy said as he walked in and jumped on to Wilbur's bed.

Wilbur chuckled and the nodded, "We'll take some now and I'll get them printed off tomorrow, pass me my phone." Tommy grabbed the phone from Wilbur's pillow and gave it too him, Wilbur switched it on and started taking pictures of the two of them.

"Let's get Tech." Tommy said as Wilbur snapped another picture of Tommy, mid sentence. "No delete that you asshole!"

Wilbur smiled and Tommy stomped out and started hammering Techno's door until he opened it. Before Techno could say anything, Tommy dragged him out of his room and into Wilbur's, where Wilbur was ready to get a picture of his two brothers.

"What the fuck Wil-" Techno went to say when he noticed his younger brother's phone flash, "You're kidding."

"I want to take pictures with my brothers." Tommy said, smiling at Techno.

"Why don't you get Tub-?" Techno went to say before he was interrupted by Tommy,

"He doesn't wanna speak to me Tech. I don't wanna speak to him either."

Both Wilbur and Techno exchanged concerned expressions but tried their best to ignore what Tommy said as Wilbur snapped another picture.

Techno lunged forwards and attempted to grab Wilbur's phone but Wilbur quickly moved backwards and hid his phone behind his back. Tommy quietly went behind Wilbur and grabbed his phone but he was tackled almost instantly and Wil started tickling him.

"You fucking asshole!" Tommy said between laughter but eventually he gave the phone up.

After 30 minuted of them fighting and taking pictures, Techno 'needed to go' but they all knew he was just going to go play minecraft so Wilbur started teaching Tommy La Jolla.

"Can you teach me how to play guitar?" Tommy asked after Wilbur finished teaching Tommy the lyrics, "you did promise." Tommy added when he saw Wilbur's expression.

"Oh alright then.."

A/N: This isn't that important I wanted to write some more Techno, Wilbur and Tommy fluff. I'm planning on ending this pretty soon so just trying to bring it to a close. <3