Chapter Seventeen

They spent basically the whole night playing music and laughing. It was at 6am that they finally decided enough was enough, Tommy was basically asleep and Wilbur was struggling to keep his eyes open.

"Wil aren't we supposed to go shopping today?" Tommy asked groggily.

"Oh shit. We are but it doesn't matter. Just go to sleep and we'll worry about it later-" Wilbur frantically explained but gave up when he heard Tommy's snores.

"Oh for fuck sake." Wilbur grunted and pushed Tommy over so there was enough space for the both of them, he wrapped his arm around and Tommy and let sleep engulf him.

--
"TOMMY!" Tubbo shouted as he ran through the house.

"Why's Tubbo shouting?" Tommy muttered as he was woken up, Wilbur didn't even open his eyes and shrugged.

Techno ran to Wilbur's room and pushed the door open, ready to explain that Tommy had ran away until he saw that they were both cuddled up, half asleep.

He rolled his eyes and shut the door, "Tommy's fine, he slept in Wilbur's room."

Tommy chuckled, "They thought I went missing Wilbur."

Wilbur also laughed, "Oops, fucking idiots"

"I thought Tubbo wouldn't care to be honest if I ran away." Tommy admitted to Wilbur.

"You had an argument, you'll get over it."

"Eh you have a point."

"C'mon might aswell get out of bed."

Tommy shook his head and curled closer to his brother, "10 more minutes" and Wilbur nodded.

--
"C'mon get out of bed you lazy prick." Wilbur said, attempting to drag Tommy out of bed.

"No Wil!"

"I'll get Techno." Wilbur said but Tommy didn't care and just put his head under the blanket on the bed.

"TECH!" Wilbur screamed and Techno slowly walked into Wilbur's room. "He won't get out of bed."

Techno laughed and grabbed Tommy, flinging him over his shoulder easily. Tommy kicked but Techno didn't flinch and carried Tommy downstairs.

"Morn-" Phil said as the boys walked into the kitchen, "You're just like Wilbur, Tommy."

Techno placed Tommy down on the counter and laughed as Tommy folded his arms, he looked like a 5 year old.

Possible Tw: eating disorder

"You wanna eat breakfast Tommy?" Phil asked.

"Not really to be honest." Tommy laughed as he slid of the counter.

"Please Toms, just a few bites." Phil said as Tubbo walked into the kitchen.

"Fine Dad." Tommy said and walked over to the table where Techno was already sitting. Tommy took a seat next to him and waited for Phil to bring food.

Tubbo walked over and sat opposite Tommy, giving him a slight smile and Tommy nodded back in return.

Phil walked over with a sandwich and gave it too Tommy and put his hand on Tommy's shoulder, "try your best son."

Tommy nodded and in an attempt to please his dad, he took a few bites and swallowed them down. Techno and Phil both beamed at Tommy while Tubbo just smiled, proud of his brother.

"Go get dressed Toms if you don't want anymore." Phil said and Tommy nodded and started to walk upstairs with Techno following him, cautiously.

"Tech, i'm not gonna do anything stupid, trust me." Tommy said and walked into his bedroom shutting the door behind him.

"I'm waiting here for you Toms." Techno said from outside the door.

"Mhm, okay."