Chapter Twenty

School was alright for the most part, Tommy got on with Tubbo's friends and understood most things but at the end of the day, it was still school and they hadn't had the best luck at school in the past.

Jack was shouting for the boys to come over to him, it was lunch and Tommy and the others had just gotten out of class.

They all walked over, Tommy staying near the back of the group.

"You okay Tommy?" Ranboo said, waiting for Tommy to come next to him.

"Oh yeah, i'm great." Tommy lied through his teeth, Ranboo knew that but he chose not to pressure him in to explaining.

Ranboo nodded and motioned for Tommy too follow.

"So, Tommy. How are you finding this school so far?" Jack asked.

"It's cool, I guess. I mean it's school you know." Tommy replied laughing slightly.

"Yup, makes sense." Jack replied as he grabbed a sandwich from his bag and started eating.

The rest of the boys followed suit, fishing out sandwiches and snacks from their bags.

"Tubbo doesn't like talking about your old school so what was it like?" Purpled asked carelessly, earning a glare from Ranboo.

"Oh uhm, not the best to be honest." Tommy said, trying to pass over the subject as quickly as possible.

"We don't need to talk about this." Ranboo said noticing the discomfort both Tommy and Tubbo shared from talking about their old school.

"Thanks Ranboo." Tommy said, smiling at the boy, Ranboo just laughed and muttered something about human decency.

The rest of lunch was fine, nobody brought up anything about their old school and tried their best to make Tommy feel welcome into the school and friend group.

Tubbo had really hoped his friends would be as nice to Tommy as they were too him and luckily although they had no idea who he was, they all treated Tommy as if they had been friends for years.

---

The boys all said goodbye to eachother as they walked out of the school, smiling and laughing. Tommy was glad that Tubbo made friends, especially friends as cool as them.

The two brothers walked over to their dad, hand in hand. Techno was in the car waiting for the two boys, impatiently waiting.

"Hello boys, I hate to do the cliche how was school bullshit but, how was school?" Phil said as his two sons walked over.

"Well it's school innit, not much to say. Tubbo has some pretty cool friends though." Tommy replied as he waved at Techno, who nodded his head in return.

Phil nodded his head and motioned for the boys to get in the car, which they did, sitting either side of Techno.

"Why don't you wanna sit in the front?" Tubbo asked Techno, it was very rare he had the chance too.

Techno shrugged at Tubbo as the car started up and the boys headed home.

A/N: Hey, sorry this chapter is kind of shit, I wasn't really sure how I wanted to write it so take this i guess. Have a nice day <3