~You two are staying with me~ (5x12)

~Author's Note~

In,  "Season 5, Episode 12: Losing Battles" Joanna has come to Violet for help. She is trying to get away from her abusive husband. Addison has to do emergency surgery on her. 

 After the surgery was over Addison said that she was able to safely do the procedure without having was actually very angry that she was able to do the surgery with having to do it. 

But, she was able to save it. Donna's husband was upset about that. And, was very threatening. Well, what if Addison offered to have them stay of her, instead of Violet offering, after it was evident that Joanna's husband was the kind of person to do something. Well, this one-shot is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

"I'll be back", David hissed and then walked away from Addison and Violet. After he walked away from Addison and Violet, Addison turned to Violet and said, "You both are coming to stay with me".

Violet looked at her, confused and said, "What do you mean"?

"I mean if he's that abrasive, I'm scared what he might do with her alone", Addison said. "So no argument. You are staying with me. You and Joanna are staying with me".

Violet nodded, and said, "Thanks Addison".

"You're welcome", Addison said. 

Violet went over to Joanna to talk to her, and said, "Come on".

"Where are we going"? Joanna asked. 

"We are going to Addison's house. We are both going to stay there, until David settles down", Violet said. "Or until you decide what you want to do".

Joanna thought about it for a minute and then looked up at Violet and nodded. "Okay", she said. 

She stood up and walked with Violet and they followed Addison in Violet's car to Addison's house.

END OF ONE SHOT!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoy reading this.