~How is she? (2)~ (3x01)

~Author's Note~

This is the second installment of the one-shot entitled, "I know you didn't...but you did (1)". In this one-shot is when what would happen if Addison went into Violet's room kept Pete company, while they were waiting for Violet to wake up. This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

Addison just stares at Naomi and just turned shaking her head. She walked into Violet's hospital room without saying another word to her.

She walks over to Pete and puts her hand on his shoulder. Pete looked up at her and said, "Oh, hey!!"

Addison looked at him sadly. She looked over at Violet, still laying still.

"How is she"? She asked. 

"Still hasn't woken up", he said sadly.

"How is the baby"? He asked her.

"He made it, but time will tell. I will do the best that I can for him", Addison said, putting his hand on top of his shoulder. 

"They will be both okay, Pete", She said.

She looked at him and pulled a chair up next to him and held his hand and the other one reached over to Violet's hand, that is resting at the side of her. 

Outside in the hallway Naomi just stood there looking in and noticing what she did, to Addison and realized that leaving them might have been a huge mistake, but it was too late to do anything now. 

END OF THE ONE SHOT SERIES!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this chapter!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Sorry if this seemed harsh, but Naomi does this all of the time. She does something and then blames someone else for the exact same thing. Then when they try to call her on it, she acts like anything happened, like he didn't do anything to them fist.