~Addison?!...What is she doing here?~ (1x01)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 1, Episode 1: In which we meet Addison, a Nice Girl from Somewhere Else" Addison moves to L.A. and she inadvertently moves next to Sam. When she wakes up in the morning, of her first day of work, she's dancing around without any clothes  on with the window blinds up and she comes face to face with Sam. She quickly covers herself and then startled she falls down on her floor, half startled half embarrassed. Both were surprised to see each other. Next scene is them talking on the beach and then she reveals that she was hired by Naomi to walk with them. This one-shot is going to be written in Sam's POV.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Sam's POV)

I'm in my house, getting ready for work. My morning was going as normal. Suddenly, I look over, and I see someone, without any clothes on, that looks a lot like Addison, she locks eyes at me, startled we both fell on the floor.

Addison? What is Addison doing here? I need to go and talk to her.

END OF ONE SHOT!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this. Hope you enjoyed!!!

Sorry this one-shot was so short.