Chapter 8- Harriet The Bitch

As my brain soon worked out my mom wasnt around the corner anywhere, me and Hartley walked further ahead we bumped into Hunter on the way he offered us a lift. See Hunters a Genuine Person, Hes Just So Pretty and Handsome Hes Amazing! He asked me if everything was alright so I Said yes i Didnt want him knowing the truth behind my mother. My mom may of had a slu**y job but she was perfect and I loved her, she had beautiful skin one you expect to see on a princess. It wasnt long until we arrived and I saw the dump which we Have to call Green Vale High School Our Future Our Destiny which is just a Crap excuse for trying to make the school looked like the care which in our case quite clearly didnt. The school doors had pictures of drawn on willys which were obviously done by the imature year 7's they were just a waste if time.

I Sat in the usual spot in from next to Hunter 2 Rows Down 3 Across Harriet didnt appare to be there today which gave me a momment of exclamation but that momment ended when she walked through the door we Had Spanish Cultural History first in Which we must present a Presentation on. Harriet and Lillian were First and there PERFORMANCE, yes PERFORMNACE was just HURTFUL.

She started off in a normal way The Cultural history... And then later reffered to my mother as being one of the slaves who went down on her hands and knees and would do anything for money and kept staying stuff. Mr. Harmsbert didnt Say anything he was there at the side of the class "listening" to the presentation as well that reference she also quoted " When one has no money Sex is the only Option" "Cough. Summers Mom" She was a little sla* and then she sent me a message on my phone which stated... Summer you doing to cry because your precious little mommy isnt here aww poor summer. At that point I got up and....