fuck you?

"SYKKUNNO!" rae yelled when sykkunno literally killed her for the third time in a row, at first it was just like a troll a normal one but as it got longer she lost her patience, it has became a competition it's either her or him and she chose the latter.

She then began to search his name in YouTube, as she saw a familiar green background and an anime looking guy she clicked his latest video only to see him sitting comfortably while smiling awkwardly.

"he thinks this is normal huh" Rae mumbled but still pretty audible for her fans,she glared her eyes but pout her lips with the thought that her boyfriend's always killing her, yes she started it but does he need to take it that far?

***

Sykkunno shivered as he heard her voice even though her mic's already mute, his live chat were worried if they will still see him tomorrow  but he couldn't care less, but he noticed one chat which says 'SYKKUNNO RAE'S WATCHING YOU! '

"wait- what? How did you know Rae's watching me? " he said as he awkwardly smile as he rub his neck then it hits him.

"ahh you saw her stream, I thought she wouldn't mind... Welp I guess I'll  have to write a sorry essay" he said but deep inside he does feel the guilt building up somewhere down his heart, maybe she will let him slide just this one right?

***

The round ended and their character in among us are now currently waiting in the lobby, it was peaceful for a moment of time not until a angry woman summon in the lobby chair straight up shouting.

"SYKKUNNO FUCK  YOU! "  she yelled even toast shivered at the authority in her voice

"rae calm down" fuslie said trying to calm her rommie down

"Rae fuck you? " he said but it turns out like a question with was replied with a scoff while their other teammates just faced palmed

"DID YOU JUST- THE AUDACITY SYKKUNNO"   now she's really angry

***

He himself shivered, as soon as she entered the lobby rae suddenly shouted at him, and now he got himself into a bigger trouble when he answered back.

It was just a chat from an unknown person saying that they want him to say fuck you too but in order to do that they have to pay him, Yup with subs, just like when he Killed her bird now his into cursing her.

"I'm sorry rae? " he said earning another scoff from the latter

"sorry my ass, it's over kunno" she said as she left the lobby

"um what was that about sykkunno?" imane asked  out of curiosity

"The both of you are dating aren't you? " Lily replied

"isn't it obvious?" toast said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, I mean who would think they are dating? They're always in a friendly fight well not at all though.

While sykkunno on the other side of the house were now panicking, he quickly searched Rae's account, but to his dismay she's in her chair streaming while tapping the keyboard  furiously, he don't want to see her like this no, he can't see her like this.

He quickly went to her chat and typed the most sincere thing that went to his mind, but as soon as he typed the first word his trains of thought was cutted by the one and only Rae

"Sykkunno Stop stalking and say what you want" she said in her stream, but she purposely let the dripping cold tone in her voice.

"I'm sorry" he typed while looking at her stream as if she can see him

"apology not accepted" she muttered

"how about chocolate?" he chats

"n- chocolates? "  she said while looking deep into her camera

"hmmm" he chats

"go here now then, love youu but i'll still kill you though " she said as she smiled sweetly in the camera literally forgetting the fact that they're still streaming.

While on  they're chat it literally feels like the world will be having a world war 3 soon, in short their fans are going crazy, crazier than cRAEzy, it's either a chat that says ' SHIT AARE THEY DATING' or 'ANYONE NEED POPCORN?' 'MEH I NEED CHOCOLATES TOO' and so on and so far.

Rae stiffen in her sit as she realized that she's still streaming, looking at her wonderful creation on the live chat she froze but luckily she managed to talk.

"oh I'm still stre-streaming Haha, bye I guess? " she awkwardly laugh and bid her goodbye, shutting down her computer rae went to the nearest mirror and fixed herself.

"now I just have to wait for him and scold him good tim—"  she couldn't even finish her sentence when someone- no everyone barged into her room.

"We need an explanation" Janet said in an awfully cold tone while fuslie just nod

"and an acceptable reason for hiding it from us" Poki said as she sat down near Rae's figure.

——+—+—

My first raekkuno chapter... Yayyy *claps proudly* please support meh tenchu