Mistake?

Rae froze when she saw the sleeping figure of a kid behind her, she thought she's not there,  she thought she's in poki's room but no she's at hers.

She became stiff, her hands shaking as a tear drop rolls down her eyes, all of the what if's came across her mind, her baby, her little angel, what will happen now?

***

Unlike Riley's daily routine since she knew how to walk she didn't bother to move into her aunts room today, she's exhausted from all the playing with Mika last night so she just sneaked into her moms room and slept.

' a little nap won't cause a big trouble right? ' she whispered as she made her way to the bed and tuck her self in.

As she heard little footsteps on the room she closed her eyes ready to fall into dreamy naps

***

Poki's pov

"RILEY?" i shouted through the hallway where is she?  I started searching the vacant room until I came across to Rae's room.

I hesitated at first, she's streaming right?  Then Riley wouldn't be there or else..

I quickly opened the door, but as soon as the vision became clear I saw a figure of Rae clearly sobbing as she looked into her bed there Riley slept peacefully unknowing of the world's that has come into her path

I may not know what happened but I can clearly see where this is coming from so as soon as I got back to my senses I quickly ran towards her computer and turned the camera up and mute her mic.

I stood there looking at the messed up Rae, I unknowingly hugged her tight as she let on sobbing and sobbing again.

Looking at her made my heart break but suddenly a green anime guy went into my mind... Where's that guy anyway?

***

Y'all sorry I'm being an inactive idiot for a while now but I'll keep up I'll really do hehe