Hug? from whom?

Rae started streaming just a an hour and two ago but she's already mad as in mad sykkunno wasn't playing with them well he were but not anymore saying that he have some kind of 'place to go to' even though they haven't talked to each other since the last time they played and she just honestly missed him.

Looking at her task she quickly went to do the download, peacefully playing she didn't even heard the smol click from her door literally indicating that someone had entered her room.

Suddenly she felt a small tug on her right sleeved arm, slowly she turned her head afraid if she might have lurked a ghost into her room because of her non-normal silence but to her shock she saw a familiar anime looking guy wearing a blue long sleeved and a messy done hair  whom she have always loved

due to the much shock she even left her mouth open, eyes lingering on each other he finally pulled the seat she's sitting on and her out of the frame hugging her firmly.

[the live chat point of view]

@babushka_who? : did we really just saw her get yeeted out of the frame?

@Lily's_source_of_scary_voice : oh she just got kidnapped didn't she?

@Poki's_curves_are_mine_now: should we do something? Should I call the police? I'm honestly very worried at the moment

@raekkuno: isn't that sykkunno's sweat shirt?

@bishwhatthefuckhappenin: oh yes it is

@theory_based_on_ships: didn't sykkunno just went offline? And he said he have something to do right?  Maybe sykkunno went to his girlfriends house aka Rae's house get my theory?

@imagoodboy: I actually get that theory of yours @theory_based_on_ships

The chat keeps on going and going while on the other side of the camera there sitting the content creator of the year and her boyfriend on the floor hugging her tightly scared that if he'll let go she'll be gone.

***

This book is messed up ain't gonna lie, but....I'll organize this shit after I posted other okay?  Okay now thank you for reading please put a heart down there (●´з')♡ chuu~