The Fanfic

She doesn't really have a schedule today, to be precise she took a break from streaming since yesterday.

Why?

Let me tell you the full story of a streamer who accidentally found a fan fiction and out of curiosity she raed it. (sorry I had to lol)

Rae is super bored lately, yes she knew she have to stay away from her phone since she's on a break, and yes she did that.

She actually visited her mom yesterday which ease a little bit of her boredom, but now that she did that what is she suppose to do Next?

She turned left and right on her bed as she thought of good ways on spending her time, she decided to just download some random stuff on her phone.

She browsed through app store to see what games she could give a shot, she passed through some kids games and some boring stuff until she saw a W orange logo on the right corner of the screen.

It took her interest, the app have a very plain yet alluring logo on it.

"why does this thing have 100 million downloads? " she murmured as she clicked on it, investigating the app she  realized the App's name wasn't just W but it's called 'wattpad' and it's not just an app but a reading book app kinda thing

"hmm that makes way more sense" she muttered

Looking at it for quite some time she finally decided to download it for some reason.

Waiting about a minute the app successfully downloaded.

She quickly opened it and made an account, after that's done what is she suppose to do next? 

She doesn't really knew any books nor get interested in any, but she sure does know what a fan fiction meant since she have read it on chat.

She thought about searching her name or even her friends on the search bar, she knew it's wrong but no one will know if she keeps it to herself.

She basically battled her self, but eventually the curiosity absorbed her completely.

Searching her name she typed 'valkyrae' she waited as the orange circle had vanished.

Reading the results, the first book left her at shock that she stood right up immediately.

***
A/n

Oopps I did it again—