Chapter Three [Skeppy]

Skeppy was sorting some items into different chests when he heard a knock at his door. Skeppy quickly ran over to open it to see Dream, Sapnap, George, Eret and Tubbo all outside.

"Umm, hello guys? Come in, I guess-" Skeppy asked, inviting them into his house and listening as Dream informed him about what had happened with the Egg, and told him about Bad going missing. Skeppy instantly felt worried about Bad. "Wait, Bad's missing? Do any of you know what happened?" Dream shook his head. "I'm sorry Skeppy, we don't know what happened, but we might need your help to find out."

Ant paced around the red covered cavern, keeping watch. No-one must hurt the Egg, it must stay protected. "ꖌ╎ꖎꖎℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲʖ⚍∷リℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ↸ᒷᓭℸ ̣ ∷𝙹||ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ!¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ!¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᒲᒷꖌ╎ꖎꖎʖᔑ↸ʖ⚍∷リ⍑╎ᒲ" Ant nodded as he heard the Egg in his head he had to protect it. protect it, protect it, protect it, !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣, !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ , !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣. He had to make it safer. He had to protect the egg. Protect protect protect !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣ !¡∷𝙹ℸ ̣ ᒷᓵℸ ̣

Dream, Sapnap and Skeppy headed towards the cavern where the Egg was, to find the entrance to the mine completely transformed. Where there used to be a well-lit tunnel, there was instead a dark passageway, leading downward into the ground.

"Umm, Dream? Was it always this.........ominous?" Sapnap asked Dream, with a hint of worry in his voice. Dream stared at the entrance, frowning under his mask.

"No, it was a perfectly normal cave before, I don't understand how it became like this..." Skeppy glanced at Dream.

"Even if it's changed, we have to check it out."

As the trio headed into the dark passageway, they were feeling a bit on edge and the creepy, dimly-lit passageway was not helping at all. After about five minutes of walking, they reached a small room with lots of different doorways. Skeppy groaned when he saw the different doorways.

"Great, Ant didn't label the doors. This is perfect, we're going to take weeks going through this..." Dream glared at Skeppy.

"Don't be pessimistic Skeppy, we can find our way through, it's not like this is a maze." Dream, Skeppy and Sapnap decided to split up to get through the base faster.

Dream entered one of the rooms and found an armory full of netherite armour and weapons. Dream looked around, feeling a bit surprised. How hard had Ant worked to gather this much netherite?

Skeppy entered a room to find an evil looking alchemy lab, full of some potions that he had never seen before, most of the potions being a shade of red.

"What the heck-" Skeppy stared around at the lines of red coloured potions that were lined up on many different shelves, feeling slightly taken aback.

Sapnap walked into the other room to see a giant room full of empty cells with red vines wrapped around the bars.
"Dream? I just found something really creepy in here-" Dream came over to the room and looked around.

"I think I saw some of those red vines in the cavern where the Egg is. Lets not touch them." Sapnap nodded.

"Trust me, I wasn't planning to." Sapnap responded as they started walking through the long room, making sure to keep a distance from the blood vines. After searching most of the area and finding nothing but empty cages, Sapnap was able to find a torn piece of black and red fabric caught on a cell door. Dream spotted it a few seconds after Sapnap did.

"Do you think that's...." Dream nodded.

"Bad. I wonder where he went... i hope that he got away safely." Dream murmured, carefully picking up the fabric and tucking it away in his hoodie pocket.

"Let's get back to where Skeppy is, try not to make him panic too much okay?" Sapnap nodded as he and Dream headed back, past where they had just been and failing to notice someone, or something, lurking in the shadows.