Chapter Ten [ The Return ] + Discord Link :D

"This is the main bridge, it links this part of the base to the main area. This area mostly stores the data and some food supplies, but that other part of the base holds most of our most important supplies. We still have more to show you in this area though, so let's show you the meeting room." Sapnap glared at Ponk as Dream and him showed Ponk around the base. Why wasn't Dream killing him already? That little... thing had taken his second life, and now apparently he was on their side? That didn't make any sense at all. All he could say is, Ponk should watch his back. At all times.

"Ok, we should be nearly there. When we get there, we'll probably find most of the group in the main area." Bad nodded nervously as they neared the giant structure made of nether brick and cobblestone, with rivulets of lava flowing down the sides. Tubbo led Bad through the entrance and towards the main area.
"Are you sure they'll be happy to see me?" Bad asked nervously.
"Of course they will. Now stop worrying ok?" Tubbo led Bad into the main area, where Skeppy, Eret and Quackity were sitting.
"BAD!" Skeppy ran over and nearly tackled Bad over with a giant hug. Bad stood there for a second before hugging Skeppy back. Skeppy suddenly stiffened and pushed Bad away.
"Where were you? Do you know how worried I was? I thought that you were dead Bad!" Bad backed away.

"I'm sorry Skeppy, but I didn't know where you were, and I thought that all of you would be mad at me because of the blood vines." Skeppy stood still for a bit before hugging Bad again. "Don't leave again Bad, please..." Bad nodded.

"I won't leave, I promise.""Here we are, let's get across safely." Dream was leading Ponk across the giant bridge that stretched between the two halves of the base. They were halfway across when Sapnap quietly pulled out his sword and was about to push Ponk into the lava lake when Dream quickly grabbed his sword and glared at Sapnap before continuing towards the main area of the base.

_______
Notes:

DISCORD LINK POG :)

https://discord.gg/E3fnXtfbHY