Thirty-Two.

ROUGHLY FOUR CHAPTERS LEFT...

Draco moved like a shark; strong, steady and full of divine hunger.

He circled Hermione like she was his prey-like she was made from the ocean and made from yearning, standing perfectly enticing for him and him only.

Hermione had found herself flush against the wall within the first five seconds of Draco pulling her into the bedroom.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you?" Draco breathed against her mouth, pulling her leg around his waist and grinding against her. "Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?"

Hermione whimpered when his mouth found her own, his tongue diving between her lips and licking against the roof of her mouth in the way he knew would make her knees weak.

"Then please," She breathed into his mouth, "Please-just fuck-"

He pulled away from her lips and let his mouth fall against her neck, kissing and sucking at the skin on her throat with no prevail, with no patience or softness or leniency. He sucked her throat in the way she craved, full of hunger and vengeance and desperate lust for the taste of her skin.

She had made it clear on more than one occasion that she wouldn't have wanted it slow or soft, that she didn't want him to dilly dally around the fact he was going to fuck her and make her feel good. And he knew that, he knew that she needed him and him only, he knew she wanted it rough and harsh, even if it was her first time.

"Merlin how was I meant to resist when you flounced around in this fucking dress," He mumbled against her skin, hands coming to grip her waist, his fists balling in the satin fabric. "How was I meant to resist myself when you danced around like you were made of crystals and ice..."

He paused and sucked against her collarbone hard enough for her back to arch into him, desperate for every inch of his skin to be against her own.

"How was I meant to resist when all I could think about was how wet you got while sucking my cock?" He continued, teeth grazing over her throat. "Fuck, Hermione you drive me crazy..."

Her hands gripped at his white oxford shirt as he kissed and sucked her skin, her heat pressing deep against his clothed boner, which was rubbing against her underwear as the green dress bunched around his waist.

"Please, Draco..." She whimpered, tugging at his shirt so he pulled away and stared down at Hermione through his black, lustful eyes. "Take me."

In one swift movement, Draco's hands were on her ass and throwing her down against the bed so quickly she felt winded for a moment. Yet, she had no time to dwell, because Draco was knocking her thighs open and slotting himself between them, his hands strumming against her thighs with his nails.

"Tell me what you want, Hermione," Draco said, staring down at her. She whined when he sank his nails deep into her thighs. Marking her. Branding her. Claiming his territory. "Tell me what you fucking want..."

"I-Draco-please..." She bucked her hips up towards him, watching how he smirked at her desperation. He used her thighs to pull her closer, close enough to feel the rough outline of his hard dick but not close enough to actually feel it where she needed it most. "Please...Draco..."

Draco hissed and wrapped a hand around her throat, bringing his face so close to hers she could taste whisky on her tongue.

"I didn't tell you to mewl, did I?" Draco cocked his head to the side, brushing his nose against her own. The hold on her throat tightened, pressing her deep against the sheets beneath her. "Tell me what you fucking want, Hermione."