Thirteen.

Song for this Chapter is I'll be good by Jaymes Good.
"I've been cold, I've been merciless
But the blood on my hands scares me to death"

-

Hermione did not remember her dream as she woke with a pounding heart and tears on her cheeks.

All she could remember was fire. Bright orange and red fire swarming around a screaming body. All she could remember was the smell of burning flesh and the sound of bones hitting rock before she woke up and her mind fumbled to restore the exact events.

She was only awake for a few minutes, lying silently on the sofa before she had to run upstairs to throw up in the cold bathroom. There were specks of ice hanging from the toilet bowl and it turned her fingers a pale shade of blue.

While retching the reminiscences of her
non-consolable dream up into the toilet, she had barely heard the bathroom door creak open until Draco cleared his throat to catch her attention from behind her.

She grimaced as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and turned to look at him. He was stood against the door frame, a confused expression on his face.

Draco was still dripping with the notion of sleep. His hair was stuck up in eight different directions and his eyes bore a black shadow beneath them. He must not have noticed that he had forgotten to button the top half of his silk pyjamas.

Hermione must not have noticed that she began to stare.

"You woke me up." He stated, as he crossed his arms, the sleeve of his silk pyjamas slid up, Hermione noticed the skin around his Dark Mark looked irritated but she did not feel compelled to think about it, nor remember it. "Care to explain why you're vomiting at seven in the fucking morning?"

Hermione slammed the toilet lid down as she stood. Her legs shook beneath her for a moment until she steadied herself using the sink. Draco only scowled down at her, not once inch of worry or remorse ridden on his features. Not that she wanted his worry or remorse in any type of way, though.

"Sorry that I am sick." She scoffed, pushing past him and walking into the dim hallway. Dust collected on the balls of her feet. "Next time i'll make sure to ask you if it's okay first."

Draco followed her as she walked down the hall. He followed her as she walked down the stairs. He followed her as she went back into the living room and collapsed on the sofa.

"That wand is causing this, isn't it?" Draco questioned, falling down into the velvet armchair. He eyed the wand that was placed on the coffee table beside the book about Horcruxes she had been studying a night prior to right now. "It's turning you into an even bigger cunt than you were before, is it not?"

The yellow substance at the end of the wand glimmered when a crack of light shone through the window and fell against the coffee table.

"None of your business." Hermione replied, snatching the wand and pushing it into the pocket of her pyjamas so he couldn't judge it with his eyes any further. "You don't share things with me so I won't share things with you. That's just how it is, Malfoy."

She was referencing to his outbreak of anger yesterday morning during breakfast-His breakdown at the mention of Blaise and Narcissa. He had lost his mind and stumbled upstairs and not returned for the rest of the day.