02

Haruto

I was about to get out from my house when my mom called me.

“Musuko, don't forget your water. Stay hydrated you know dancing is tiring you'll get thirsty easily,” she said as she pass me the black tumbler.

Did she forget? I can manage not to drink water the whole day. I only drank cola as my water.
But anyways, I still appreciate her concern. She's the sweetest though.

“Okay Haha. Arigatougozaimasu! ”

I kissed her goodbye for the second time.

[HAHA means MOM- it's not laugh you know, hshs]

[Arigatougozaimasu means thank you]

[Musuko means Son]

#thanksgoogle

I head out after smiling to my mom.
She's very supportive to me because she is also a fangirl of bigbang. I so glad that I am slowly reaching her dreams and mine. Seeing her smile everyday sending me out to head on my practice makes me in gae.
It is so rare to have a mother like her.
Even my sister and my father's very supportive too. Im so lucky.

After waiting for a few minutes the bus arrives.
As soon as I settled I put my earphones on and closed my eyes.

A scenario of a man dancing in front of a studio's mirror got me stunned.
Wearing a lose shirt with the same color as mine he look so stunning for my sight.
This is the first time I got so interested into guys. I entered the room silently while eyeing him dancing like he doesn't care to anyone. I put my duffle bag on the floor but I got so unlucky that it made sound causing him to face me.

I creased my brows, why does his face is so blurry. Is it his face or I got an eye problem now?

“no thank you,” he said.

What? My lips parted a bit. I was about to speak but he keep saying no thank you to me.
I frowned.
I took a step closer to him, aloud sound of blackpinks kill this love suddenly filled the whole studio. I got so confused when he suddenly dance the chorus part.
He is so adorable while dancing. His hair was flipping together with the beat.
I laughed. He's shinning. Literally shining while his face is still blurry. I smiled even more.

I was about to speak again when my head hit something hard.
Goodness it hurts.

I opened my eyes to face him but instead of seeing him a saw the part of someones head sitting in front of me on a bus.
The blackpink song is still playing on my ear.
The hell of a dream...
What was that?

To be continued...

(Still under construction, if errors are visible please message me. ʘ‿ʘ)

_lejchoi