03

(I JUST WANNA SHARE HOW MUCH I GOT KILIG WHEN ASAHI AND HARUTO IS BESIDE EACH OTHER ON JUNGHWAN BDAY VLIVE BWAHAHAH MY HASAHI HARTTUE

(I JUST WANNA SHARE HOW MUCH I GOT KILIG WHEN ASAHI AND HARUTO IS BESIDE EACH OTHER ON JUNGHWAN BDAY VLIVE BWAHAHAH MY HASAHI HARTTUE. REESE GURL OUR HASAHI HART EHSHISHI) insert jihoon and Mashiho HAHHAHAH

 REESE GURL OUR HASAHI HART EHSHISHI) insert jihoon and Mashiho HAHHAHAH

Happy birthday Junghwan baby🐮

ASAHI POV

I put down my head phone and lean on my swivel chair.
Music will always been part of my life. It is like an oxygen I keep on gasping for me to continue living.

That's why I auditioned to be a trainee.
That no matter what happened, even if I debut or not, will continue making music for music is my life.

I heard my younger sister knock on my door. I immediately opened the door.

“Hi baby, what makes you here?” I kneeled so that I can be on the same level as her.
She's the cutest. Kawaii.

“Hiku, Yūshoku is ready,” said while smiling at me.

“Hai! Let's go,” I held her little hands and headed to the table.

My mom and dad is already at the table already eating.

“Thanks for the food,” they said in syc

My clock rang so mad that made my sleepy eyes find it difficult to open.
I hurried to my shower room.
Today is the day I head to Tokyo to start my training.
Good thing I already packed my clothes.

I bid goodbyes to my parents, I'll ride shinkansen bullet train for it is the fastest way to ride from Osaka to Tokyo.

I have my worries the moment I arrived in the building of YG entertainment.

(Btw the story is not true to life or based on a real story so if you find it confusing that I mentioned YGe and Treasure here, the scenario and some places are just imagination and not existing in real life. But I searched about places in Japan and how they travel from one place to another, you can learn something in thisand also if you watched treasure box then you can see that there is so many similarities in the scenario here. I got ideas from treasure box so don't make gulat gulat that there is so many similarities. Again this story is purely based on my imagination hshshs)

I don't how to approach anybody that's why I'm too scared to enter here. I wondering if I could find friends among the people around here.

“Ouch!” I heard a little girl with same height as my sister, probably 9 or 10 years old.
She got a long and straight hair with her knee sock and pink skirts. She's pretty in plain white and a jacket.

“Oh, I'm sorry,”I said.
She look at me with apologetic eyes.

She bumped on me so thats why she's feeling sorry too.

“Airi,” A guy with a deep voice approach us with a bored eyes looking straight to me.
I stared at him with my black expression too.

To be continued...

Thank you reading I hope you'll like it.

_lej Choi 💜🔥💜🔥