04

Asahi POV

Airi, what a beautiful name. Spoken my a beautiful voice, her name became lovely even more.

I don't know what's with the bored eyes he got, but it made my eyes glued to it.
I tried to avoid it many times but it failed me. His brooding stare gives chills to my every spine.

“Warukatta ne.” he said with his deep rumbling voice and bowed his head on me.
The little girl, probably his sister bowed to.
(Warukatta ne- sorry about that)
I don't know what they did, but it doesn't bother me.

“Ayamaranakute mo ii,” I said and and bowed my head lightly. (Ayamaranakute- no need to say sorry)

The little girl named Airi smiled at me.
She look so pure and lovely so I smiled back .

I was about to ahead when he suddenly stopped me.

“Sumimasen, Are you a trainee here?”
He said. So is he too?(sumimasen- excuse me)

I raised my brows at him.

“Hai, how 'bout  you,” with my usual boring face, I faced him.(hai-Yes)

Without further ado, he smiled at me. Holding Airi's both shoulder, his whole body faced me saying that he is somehow interested to talk. So I face him too.

“Watashiwa Asahi des,” I introduced myself and offered him a shake hands.

His eyes darted on my hand, his intense stare made me Chicken out, I don't know why. My heart suddenly run up beat the moment he accepted it for a shake hands.

'whats wrong with you Asahi? What's with the sudden confusion?'

“Watashiwa Haruto, I'm a trainee here,” he said

To be continued...