05

Asahi POV

Haruto and his sister have a small talk with me. I haven't talked to strangers comfortably but with them, I felt like I have been with them for a long time.

"So influenced you that made you became an trainee?" he asked while the both of us are still waiting for others to arrived.

I blinked and glanced at him. He is staring at me intently. He has thick brows and pointed nose. I can't deny the fact that he's good-looking man.

But erased my flying thoughts to answer his questions.

"Well, back then, me and my parents attended an Ikon concert. I realized that I wanted to sing on stage too," I said without looking away from him.

(ACTUALLY ASAHI REALLY SAID THAT WHEN HE ATTENDED IKON CONCERT HE WANTED TO SING ON STAGE TOO. IT WAS ON THEIR VLIVE.)

He smiled. He he nodded his head and smiled.
What's with his smile?

"Hmm, actually me too, I was once attended Bigbang concert, then I decided to be just like them too. I guess we had the same inspiration we can get along well then," he said while bowing his head a little.

(HARUTO ALSO ANSWERED IT ON THEIR VLIVE, I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A CONVO IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE MY SHIP IS SAILING HAHA)

Our talk was interrupted when three trainee when inside the studio too.

I looked Haruto and he's already staring at me. We were exchanging glances for a second while other trainees are talking then suddenly we both smiled.

I shook my head and look down.

I thought he's intimidating and stiff, but who had thought that he's also weird as me.

To be continued...