IX.

Katsuki was furious, almost blowing up kaminari's face

Katsuki was furious, almost blowing up kaminari's face. "K-katsuki, don't-" you begged him, and he stopped.

but he did, "tch."

"Wait. You two are on first name basis? Are you guys dating?" A black haired male who had introduced himself as Sero.

"W-WHAT?! NO, AS IF I'D DATE A DUMBASS LIKE HER!" Katsuki yelled.

You knew he didn't mean it, but the words pained your chest for some reason.

you just attempted a smile, "s-sorry, Bakugou."

you didn't even know what you were apologizing for. being shy? being useless? you couldn't even tell Sero that he was incorrect.

And only for a second, a pained expression plastered the ashe-blonde's face.

It seemed he was going to say something, but he didn't. you had called him by his last name. you didn't know, but he suddenly felt sad by it.

after lunch, he approached you in the hallway.

"listen, dumbass. you know i don't mind you calling me by my first name, okay, (y/n)?"

he seemed so gentle in this moment.

and you couldn't stop what you did next. your arms slowly engulfed his larger build.

you were sure you were going to be exploded, but you didn't want to waste his kindness.

he seemed like he was going to yell at you.

but he did the most surprising thing.

He hugged you back.