IIX.

You picked up your pen, slightly tapping your nails on your cold desk

You picked up your pen, slightly tapping your nails on your cold desk. You didn't know today was an English class with Present Mic. And oh, how you were disappointed.

You thought this class would be for hero training, although you placed second place in the test Aizawa had given you yesterday, you didn't like just sitting there.

One of your peers noticed this, and his emerald orbs eyed your unfocused eyes. You looked back at his eyes with your own (e/c) eyes.

Izuku blushed and turned the other way, not making eye contact any longer.

although Present mic's voice was booming, and hurt your ears, you didn't want to stay awake to listen to the lecture about 'verbs'.

you felt as if you would fall asleep, not because his voice was soothing, more because his voice made you tired, and honestly quite bored.

sighing, you glanced over to your green classmate, giving him a bored expression, to which he responded with a sympathetic look. unlike you, he didn't know English fluently, and he needed to pay attention for his grade.

startling you from your boredom, the bell ring, leaving you to smile and already start packing your bags.

"That's it for this class! YEAHHHH!" Present Mic screamed loudly, before exiting the room, meaning it was now time for lunch. but another worry had awaken inside of you, and that worry was who you were going to sit next to.

however, a blonde boy with a lightning strike in his hair practically read your mind.

"Heya, cutie! you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

your face immediately turned red at his flirt, but you nodded, accepting his offer. you picked up your lunch box, with a fruit salad inside.

 you picked up your lunch box, with a fruit salad inside

you followed him out into the halls, still blushing. once you reached the cafeteria, you sat down next to him in the corner of the lunchroom. it turned out, Katsuki, a black haired male, and a pink skinned female also sat there. the blonde introduced himself as kaminari.

"I'm kaminari, but you can call me your boyfriend." he flirted, making you turn red out of embarrassment, and katsuki red out of anger.
"YOU CANT SAY THAT SHIT TO HER, DUNCEFACE!"

"Chill out, man!" kaminari tried to calm him down.

that didn't stop kaminari, from making a flirt. an extremely fatal one at that.

"you know.. you have a nice rack, right?"