VII.

You picked up a flower and giggled, looking up at Katsuki, you handed him the bright yellow flower, it was a yellow peony

You picked up a flower and giggled, looking up at Katsuki, you handed him the bright yellow flower, it was a yellow peony. It symbolized friendship, and you hoped you would be friends forever. Katsuki's face turned a shade of red as he snatched the flower angrily. "I don't want your damn flower!" He yelled, but his movements said otherwise. Instead of stomping on it, he brushed your hair behind your ear and placed the flower on top of your ear. The action made your cheeks turn pink. "T-Told you I didn't want it, dumbass." He crossed his arms and turned his head the opposite way. You just giggled at his actions.

You always daydreamed during class, it was just a habit. The student next to you took notice. He looked at you with his half-red half-white hair and multicolored eyes. He was gorgeous. Except when you noticed he was staring he looked away. Katsuki seemed to be fuming over your slight interaction with the handsome boy.

The person in the coco- sleeping back sighed. "All of you need to shut up..."

If that's what your teacher acted like, it was going to be a long year.

Hey, sorry for not updating QwQ sorry it's short—-