XI.

"H-HUH?!" A gasp escaped your lips as the ravenette sighed

"H-HUH?!" A gasp escaped your lips as the ravenette sighed. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, yeah. I saw you hug Bakugo. I'm surprised. He's like an angry mutt on a leash-"

"H-He's really not..." You mumbled, the words escaping your throat. A hint of curiosity entered the smiling male's eyes. "Oh? He's not?" The male smiled at your heated cheeks, making you cover your face.

He didn't know why, but knowing you cared about Bakugo enough to disagree with him made Sero's heart ache. A part of him wanted to have you just for himself.

["WHAT A NEAT OCCURRENCE!"]

You tossed and turned in your spacious bed, sighing. Why didn't everyone just leave you alone? Only a couple seconds of peace were spared, but watching eyes were apparent. You looked over to your phone vibrating on the nightstand. You picked it up, reluctantly.

334 MISSED MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN

440 MISSED MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN

310 MISSED MESSAGES FROM UNKNOWN

You rubbed your ears to make sure you weren't misreading what your phone displayed. Sure, they were each from different numbers, but the amount of text messages was astounding. Your heart pounded. What the hell did they want from you? You opened the first messages from the number ending in 13.

UNKNOWN:

3:50 PM

HEY, Y/N!

How are you?

Why aren't you answering???!

IS IT THAT HARD?

Just type

NOW

DO IT

RESPOND

NOW

4:03 PM

Sorry for losing my cool!

Can you respond now?

i know who you are

You can trust me!

BLOCKED

["WHY DO I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ALWAYS WATCHING ME?"]

'What... the..' you thought to yourself, as your phone slipped out of your shaking hands. You didn't even read all of the texts from that number. You didn't want to. You didn't read any of the other numbers either.  You buried your face into your trembling hands, your terrified expression never seeming to fade away.