love and lust

Shannon woke up as first. His headache was the worst. He sat on the edge on his bed and looked around. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. He walked through the living room and looked shocked. It was a fucking mess. The tent was still there. The cups and all the food was still there. Maybe cleaning up later, he thought. He walked to the bathroom and washed his face.

Shannon walked to the living room. He went to the kitchen and took a bread, put some cheese on it and walked to the couch. The tent was behind the couch. It was closed. Weird. He thought. He didn't care much and watched tv.

After some time he heard Jared whispering. "Good morning." Shannon looked behind him. He didn't saw Jared. Shannon stood up and looked good at the room. No one to see. "Good morning". He heard Anna's voice. It was coming out of the tent. "Anna?" Shannon said while walking to the tent. "Are you in here?" Jared opened the tent. Shannon looked surprised. "Oh hey" Shannon said. Anna was laying under the blanket Her arms were above the blanket. She smiled. Shannon smiled too. Then he looked at Jared and felt a bit jealous. "So, you guys slept in the tent?" Shannon asked while looking at Jared. Jared looked at Anna and smiled. Anna smiled too. Then Jared looked back to Shannon. "Yes we did" He said. "Okay cool" Shannon said while looking at the ground. "Uhm by the way Jared can you help me with something in the kitchen?" He asked. Jared looked at Anna and back to Shannon. "Sure" He said. Jared went out of the tent. Jared winked to Anna. Anna smiled. Then Jared followed his brother.

"So what's up?" Jared asked. "Well I just wanted to ask you something like a brother." Shannon said. "Then tell me" Jared said smiling. "Well.." began Shannon. "You slept in the tent with her right?" Shannon folded his hands. "Yes why?" Jared asked. "Well did you like slept slept with her or?" Shannon looked shy at Jared. Jared laughed. "No, no I just slept. Like sleeping. We only drunk cuddled maybe but why?" He said. "Oh sorry, well just wanted to know. Do you have feelings for her?" Shannon asked shy again. Jared looked confused. "Wait.. Do you have feelings for her?" He asked while trying to make eye contact. Shannon looked at Jared's eyes. "I don't know" He said. "Just go on I don't even know if I have real feelings for her." He said. Jared smiled. "Okay." Jared grabbed his shoulder. They smiled to eachother and Jared walked back to the tent. Shannon went to the city to go shopping.

Anna layed with her phone in her hands reading some messages. She saw Jared coming in and put her phone away. Jared smiled. "Hey" He said. "Hey" Anna said while smiling. Jared sat next to her. He looked at Anna. They made deep eye contact.
Then Tomo came to the livingroom. "GOOOOODMORNING" He screamed. Jared  Startled and looked down while laughing. Then he looked at Anna. "Every morning." He said while laughing. Anna laughed. "I HEAR PEOPLE" Tomo screamed. Jared went out of the tent and waved to Tomo. They laughed and Tomo waved back. Anna came out too. She smiled to Tomo. "Another one? Oh hello!" Tomo said while laughing. "Haha hey" Anna said. "I'm going to my wife guys this sleepover was nice. See you guys tonight. Bye!" Tomo said and waved. "Bye!" They said while waving. Tomo grabbed his car keys and left.

Jared and Anna were in the tent the whole day, talking and talking. They cuddled. Then Jared pulled Anna out of the tent. Anna smiled and looked surprised. "What's up?" Jared looked serious. He looked in Anna's eyes. "I'm sorry I can't hold myself anymore."

Jared took Anna's hand and pulled her to his body. He stroke her cheeks and kissed her neck. He turned around and pushed anna to the wall. His hands went slowly from her hips to her cheeks while stroking her body. Jared stopped and looked in Anna's eyes. "As days go by, the night's on fire" he sang whispering, and kissed Anna intensely.