City of angles

Years passed and Anna was really happy with her grandfather. She texted with Karin every morning before she goes to college. She is studying for detective now cause they believe at their college that she can do it. Everything is going well and the summer break is coming. Anna and her grandfather have decided that Anna is going to live on her own in Hollywood. She worked at a supermarket and after years they collected the money. Her dream was coming true. Because the media wanted to show the world her story in Australia really bad they talked to anna to make a deal together. They were coming to her grandfathers home to talk with them. Anna is a growned up woman now. She knows how to deal with life and the people. She is a really smart girl and really populair on her school. When she told her friends about making a tv show they all flipped and wanted her to do it. Even Franceska and Karin.

Anna opened the door. "Hello you must be Carly" Anna said. "Hey you must be Anna." They sat in the living room with some coffee. Her grandfather came to sit with them too. "So, Anna, Let's get straight to the point. I want your story on tv. How your life was before you went to New York. And everything about what happened with your parents and school." Carly said. Carly had brown short hair and green eyes. She looks really cute and is wearing flower printed clothes. Anna looked at her grandfather. "The world will learn from this Anna, and you can make some money with this for your new home." Her grandfather said. "Yes indeed" Carly said. "And we have a surprise for you when you're in your new home. "Well okay then i'll do it." Anna said happy. Carly hugged Anna. "Nice! we'll start next week!"

Carly, Anna, Anna's grandfather and the camera crew had a strong band together. They all became really nice friends and the tv show was working really well. After 1 episode they had the most watched tv show in August. Anna and Carly won an award and Anna and her grandfather became really famous. Months passed and Anna lived in her new hous in Hollywood. Then Carly came over.

"Hey Anna!" Carly hugged Anna. "Hey!" - "How are you? Are you enjoying your new home?" Carly asked. "Yes I really do, you have to come over for a sleep party one time!" Anna said. "Yes I will!" Carly said. They went to her living room. Her house was coloured white and baby pink. "So, I said a few months ago i had a present for you when you'll have your new house right?" Carly said. "Yes you did haha" Anna said. "Well, open the back door." Carly giggled. Anna looked confused and walked to her backdoor. She opened the door and someone was standing right in front of her. Not one, but 3. Jared, Tomo and Shannon.

"What?! No! You're kidding me right!" Anna yelled. The guys had to laugh and Carly hugged Anna from the back. "I thought you would like to meet some of my friends."Carly said. Tomo looked surprised. "Don't be so surprised! We are fan of you too!" Tomo said. Anna hugged the boys. "I'll let you guys alone see you later Anna!" Carly said and she left. Anna pointed at the couch in her living room "Take a seat boys" Said Anna. The boys walked to the couch and after 3 hours talking they became really good friends with each other. "I really thought it was creepy when your dad said our lyrics while doing all that to you" Jared said. Anna looked at her feet and then looked in Jared's bright blue eyes. "Yes indeed!" Shannon said. "I know right" Anna said while sounding a little sad. "Oh sorry you sure don't want to talk about it." Shannon said. He's so sweet. Jared looked in my eyes saying nothing. I always had fantasies about Jared. I was so in love with him and now i'm in the same room as him. Shannon pinched Jared. "Right?" He said. "Wait what? Oh yes indeed. Sorry." Jared said confused. Then Tomo got a text from his wife. "Dude, my wife just ran into another car on a parking lot." He said to Shannon. "Wow you serious? Is she alright?" Shannon said. Everyone looked at Tomo. "Yes, yes she's alright but I have to go to her. Sorry Anna I'll come back another time to hang out okay?" Tomo said. "I'll drive you." Shannon said. "Sorry Anna I'll come back okay i'll bring us some pizza. "Okay" I said. "Good luck" Anna said to Tomo. "Hey what is happening."Jared said on a funny way and raised his hands. "Sorry bro my wife can't drive." Tomo said while laughing. "Keep her company till I'm back brother". Shannon said. Jared looked in Anna's eyes and placed his elbows on his knees and folded his hands. "I will" He said. "See you later Anna you're really cool!" Tomo said and waved. "I'll be right back!" Shannon said and waved too. Anna waved. In just few hours they became really close with each other. There was a real connection. Tomo and Shannon left. It was quiet for a moment then Anna said: "So, do you want another drink?" It was almost 8 pm. Jared looked in Anna's eyes. and said without blinking: "Yes, what about aan alcoholic drink?" Anna smiled. "Okay but I'll keep you company." She said.

After a hour Jared and Anna were on the edge of being drunk and laughed about the most stupid things. "Jared why did you had pink hair?" Anna asked. Jared laughed. "It's not pink! It's pomegranate. And I don't know I like trying new things". Jared laughed. Anna sat next to Jared on the couch and looked in Jared's eyes. "Your drunk aren't you?" Anna asked. Jared laughed. "Well if I am drunk you're too." Anna laughed. "You know, I always had a crush on you." Anna said. Jared stopped laughing and looked in Anna's eyes. Anna bit her lip. Jared came closer. Then the doorbell surrounded. "Anna! It's Shannon the Pizza man! Open up!" It was Shannon. Anna stood up and ran to the door. Jared looked down to the couch where Anna sat and looked at the door. "Hey shan!" Anna said. "Hey who's in for some pizza?" He asked. Anna ran around the room and slided into the living room. "I am!" Anna said. Shannon noticed the vodka on the table. "Guys have you been drinking?" he said. Jared looked at the floor. It looked like he thought of something else and didn't even hear Shannon. "Yes you want to join?" Anna asked. "I wish I could, but I have to drive home!" Shannon said. They laughed and they ate pizza and after 4 hours the boys left.