Escape

The next morning Anna woke up at 12 pm. She forgot her alarm. She woke up because she heard the doorbell. She thought about last night and cried again. She put on some clothes and went downstairs. Dad was gone. To work probably. She opened the door. It was Karin. "Hey Anna I miss you at school why are you... Are you crying? Anna what's up?!" Karin hugged Anna and closed the door. "Are you parents home?" Anna shaked her head. "Good come with me." Karin walked to the living room and sat on the couch with Anna. "Anna tell me what's wrong." Karin tried to make eye contact. Anna cried and couldn't get to her words. "My.. d.. dad.. " She cried again even harder. "Tell me" Karin said. "He... h.. he... raped me." Anna cried on Karin's shoulder. "WHAT?" Karin yelled. She hugged Anna thight. "We have to call the police Anna you can go to your grandfather this is proof!" Karin said. Anna looked at Karin. "HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" Anna yelled. "I.. I'm sorry Anna I didn't meant it that way, I want to catch that bastard!" Karin said. "We can't get him he'll get away with it Karin." Anna said while calming down. "No he doesn't, let me call your grandfather." - "Okay" Anna said and she walked to the bathroom to clean her face.

After a hour Karin and Anna went to school. Karin took Anna to the head of the school and explained what happened. The head of the school called his detectives and said they have to take anna to the doctor to search for his DNA. Anna cried. "Karin I don't want to." Karin hugged her. "This can be it Anna. We're going to have proof." Karin hugged Anna. "We can't Karin, he said he would kill me if he knew I was going to say it to someone." Karin looked at the head of the school. He looked shocked. "But we can say that to the police. I'm sure they will believe you." Anna sniffed. "Okay".

After a long day at the doctor they went to the police with the proof. Anna had to tell her story and the police went looking for her father immediately. He wasn't at his work. He wasn't home. Nobody had seen him. Anna became scared. Karin and Anna were sitting at the police office for two hours now till the police officer said that they could leave and they would call Karin if they found him. Anna went with Karin to Karin's home. While opening the door a cute little puppy jumped into Karin. It must be the puppy she told about I'm class. Polly. "Hey little boy!" Karin said. "Come in" She said to Anna. They went in to Karin's house and had a cup of tea. Karin had a big shelf with a lot of movies in it. "Choose one" She said to Anna. Anna stood up and walked to the shelf. Karin followed. "We have comedy, romance, action.." Karin pointed at different movies. Anna saw her favorite movie. Winnie the pooh. She chose that one. "Nice pick! Let's watch it." Karin said. When the movie was almost done Karin's telephone ringed. Karin looked at Anna. Anna had fear in her eyes. Karin picked up her phone. "Hello you speak with Karin Shaddon." Karin said. "Miss Shaddon we found Anna's father. He was with his wife. There is going to be a lawsuit with her parents. Anna is looking good in this case." Karin looked with an open mouth to Anna. Anna became scared. "What's it?!" Anna said. "Okay sir thank you." Karin said and she hang up. Karin stoop up and grabbed Anna's hands. "They found him and there is going to be a lawsuit that we're going to win Anna!" Karin said exited. Anna stood up and jumped. "Yes! I'm going to my grandfather!"

Months passed and Anna and her grandfather went to the lawsuit. She stayed all the time with Karin. They had really nice sleepovers with a lot of movies. Her parents had a bad lawyer and had no proof of anything. Anna, Karin and her grandfather won the lawsuit and she could live with her grandfather. She said goodbye to her school friends and teachers and could stay one last day with Karin to say goodbye. They went to the movies together and had dinner. They were standing at the airport. "Thanks for being my friend Karin." Anna said. "Yes you too Anna, I'm not longer your teacher anymore so we should be best friends don't you think?" Anna smiled. "Yes we should." Karin hugged Anna. "Thanks for everything Karin. I'll write you." Anna said. "You don't have to" Karin said. Anna looked confused. Karin grabbed a big pink bag out of her even bigger bag. "Here" Karin said and she gave it to Anna. Anna looked surprised to Karin and opened the bag. It was a laptop. "Wow Karin thank you so much!" Anna hugged Karin. "Now you can chat with me." Karin said. "I'm going to message you when I'm in New York!" Anna said happy. "You should." Karin and anna hugged one last time and said goodbye. "Thank you Karin!" Anna's grandfather said and they walked to the airplane.