Don't grow up.

Anna is sitting in her room like always. Watching a interview of 30 seconds to mars of yesterday. She sits with her back against the board of her bed. She has hot chocolate in her hand, A bunch of plushe bears are all over the bed. She really likes Whinnie the Pooh because it makes her think about the time when she was little. Nothing to worry about. She never wanted to grow up. You can count 6 whinnie's on her bed. One really big one next to her and a lot of different small ones all over the bed. She has tiger an piglet and all the others too. Her hair was in a bun and she was wearing comfortable clothes. She was smiling and fully concentrate to her laptop on her lap, watching the interview.

"ANNA DINNER" yelled her mom.

Anna rolled with her eyes and closed the laptop. She headed downstairs with her hot chocolate and sat on the chair at the dining room. She doesn't have a brother or sister. It's just her dad, mom and Anna herself. Every year she asks for a baby brother or sister. Her parents are still young. They got Anna when they were 19. Anna is 23 now. She hates her parents. They don't have an eye for her. They only think about money. They never went to Disneyland or a zoo. And when she wants to go with one of her friends her parents become mad and always say no. She talked about it with them alot, but they never understand. Her grandfather was the only one who understood. He wanted to adopt her but it failed and she can't see him anymore. She tried to write letters to him but her parents always stopped her. One day she'll see him again.

"Here. Eat up."

Her mom gave her a couple potatoes, some pork meat and some vegetables. Anna hated this. She never gets pizza or pancakes. She ate them once when her parents went to Spain for a weekend. She could stay with a friend for one time and it was the best time ever. She ate a bunch of delicious things and she did a lot of things she can't do at home. Anna lives in Australia and her grandfather in New York. She also has a best echelon friend in Italy. She really wants to meet her one time, But she only has her laptop. It's a laptop for school but she use it for everything. She doens't have a phone because her parents think it's to expensive.

Anna finished dinner and cleaned the table. Then she went upstairs again and watched the interview. Her chat with her best friend from Italy, Francesca, was open too. They discussed about what Jared was wearing. They do that all the time.

It was 11pm and Anna was going to sleep. Tomorrow college again. It was the end of the Christmas vacation and the new year began. She really wants to see her friends again. She's studying for making commercials on tv and that kinda stuff. Her dream was to be a detective but she wasn't smart enough. Anna closed her laptop and covered herself with blankets. She was already wearing sort of pyjama's so she didn't care much. She set her alarm and went to sleep.