< LOADING . . . >

THE BASICS

" don't you know how to greet a new pal? "

Here are a few headcanons I have about the au Sanses and Papyri so far! I hope you enjoy you dose of Sans and Papyrus and OH THE FLUFF-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

➥ A lot of these headcanons are pre-written and were posted on my journal. It took some suggesting but I'm finally getting this into a proper work. So thanks to all my friends out there for telling me to go on with this idea.

➥ I will be accepting requests but only three at a time (since I am also taking three requests at my quotev account as well). They can be scenarios or headcanons. However, if I am uncomfortable with a certain scenarios, I will try not to write it. I will also be taking requests from comments in this chapter only. That way, I can find them easier.

➥ A lot of these headcanons are based off of my own take on the skeletons. If you aren't comfortable with some of them then you don't have to read this.

➥ Furthermore, I will only be writing scenarios for a select number of skeletons, the au's being listed below.

➥ Updates will be very sporadic and answering headcanons will take some time. Most of the will be under the 'grouping' category with some detail at the side. I have a lot of WIPS to work on at the side which is why it will take some time. 

➥ Drop by at my other works if you wish to check out some more Undertale content. If you want to request, write 'spaghetti' before the comment so that I know you actually read the rules. Till then, thank you for taking your time to read this! I really appreciate it!

➥ This is inspired by Clem's scenarios. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AU LIST

♡ Undertale

♡ Underswap

♡ Underfell

♡ Swapfell

♡ Underlust

♡ Horrortale

♡ Horrorfell (in progress)

♡ Horrorswap (in progress)

♡ Horrorswapfell (in progress)

♡ Echotale (in progress)

♡ Echofell (in progress)

♡ Echoswap (in progress)

♡ Echoswapfell (in progress)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

HOW REQUESTING WORKS:

It's pretty simple! You just need to comment beside the arrow at the end of the paragraph (and i would rather you do it there so that I can find all your requests in one place) and ask me what to write.  Please note, that it may take a while for me to answer to your request. There will also be a waiting list, and I would rather you don't request when the waiting list is completely full. That way I can focus on the requests I already have with me.

REQUEST HERE ➤

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

WAITLIST

Here is the waitlist. Please be patient if you do not find a blank spot. Once I'm done with this batch, I'll add your name to it.

01 |

02 |

03 |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

END NOTES

RIGHT NOW I AM DOING A MASS UPDATE. I already have twenty headcanons ready along with one grouped headcanon dump. So requests will have to wait. I will upload a chapter a day. Please comment your thoughts and current favorite skeleton! I really want to see if I can change your mind-

Okay, that was a joke don't kill me-