ENTRY 006 : meet cute ideas (papyrus)

" Greetings! I am the great Papyrus! "

Mantilla (UNDERTALE ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Maybe at one of his hype classes at the school or during a dance recital.

❥ However, my favorite place would certainly be at a cafe where he's buying some coffee for Vanilla.

Drachen (UNDERFELL ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ The restaurant he works at part time or even the midst of a scuffle, Drachen does have a knack for siding up with people who can't fight back during fist fights. 

❥ But my favorite would certainly be a nervous Crimm introducing you as a best friend. Oh the pining, the denial the DRAMA!!!!

Blayze (UNDERSWAP ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ The library, definitely the library. Blayze spends most of his outside time over there or in Undyne's place. He reads stories to kids sometimes and if you have a sibling or child you look after, you're set!

❥ Another place would be Muffet's cafe.

Ginger (SWAPFELL ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ This will be pretty cute; an art convention or dare i say it, the duck pond.

❥ When he isn't selling and drawing art, Ginger is feeding ducks so meeting his there with some bread in his hands may be the start of a sweet relationship.

Lyrrick (HORRORTALE ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ You'll probably bump into him in the supermarket with his brother buying some ingredients or at the counter of a bakery, selling his treats.

❥ Lyrrick will probably start giving you a small discount if you are a regular customer and maybe even shyly ask you out on a date.

Vinca (UNDERLUST ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Ah, if you're a part of his campaign, there's a likely chance you'll bump into him.

❥ With Vinca working hard to help people cope with their sexual trauma and demanding more safety laws for them, he wants a safer place and he'll take a liking to the amount of passion you seem to have as well.