ENTRY 012 : hogwarts defined

" For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat and I can cap them all. "

Vanilla (UNDERTALE ! SANS) : 

❥ Ravenclaw is the house of the wise and the blue fits his color scheme.

❥ Vanilla LOVES to learn new things and I usually categorize people who are ready to learn because they WANT to.

❥ He's perceptive and street smart and then book smart, so he's pretty much the ultimate package of big brain...if he had one.

Mantilla (UNDERTALE ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Gryffindor, gryffindor all the way.

❥ Mantilla is courageous, ready to face danger even if he's terrified.

❥ He's kind, thoughtful and chivalrous to strangers and friends alike.

❥ Imbibing so many qualities of a Gryffindor, he's probably born to be a part of this house, though there is some debate that he would probably make a good Hufflepuff or Slytherin.

Crimm (UNDERFELL ! SANS) : 

❥ Don't laugh but Hufflepuff is best for him.

❥ What stands out with Crimm the most under his temper and callousness would be his unwavering loyalty and that streak of kindness he offers to people who need it.

❥ While it may be a bit controversial and will spark up some questions, he's always the type to stick by his friends with unwavering loyalty.

❥ And while he isn't patient, Crimm is ALWAYS up for doing the right thing; he has a sense of duty and he'll always go by it.

Drachen (UNDERFELL ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ While 'chivalry' goes straight out of the window and the sorting hat may have considered Slytherin for him due to his ambition, Drachen's nerve, bravery and determination is what brought him so far.

❥ Living in a place like the Underground made him face his fears countless times and that had been taken into consideration.

❥ So Gryffindor it is.

Zure (UNDERSWAP ! SANS) : 

❥ Slytherin- HOW?! Zure isn't a pureblood crazed fanatic!

❥ Well, no, he isn't but he's certainly sly on a few occasions and very, very ambitious.

❥ He simply expresses and goes by them in a more positive light; being like that for good reasons.

❥ While people may be lead astray, he's incredibly resourceful and is born to be a leader; the qualities that tie him to the serpent.

Blayze (UNDERSWAP ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Like Sans, Blayze ties himself to the eagle.

❥ Stick him in a library as big as the one in Hogwarts and he'll go nuts with happiness.

❥ Ravenclaws value learning and wisdom and while Blayze may be inexperienced, he has no qualms in getting to know certain fields better.

❥ He's not ridiculously smart like Vanilla, but the fact that he's ready to learn? That makes him VERY Ravenclaw. 

Pitch (SWAPFELL ! SANS) : 

❥ No surprise in some fields to put him in Slytherin but I debated a lot of times on whether I should put him with the lions or the badgers first before settling down here.

❥ He had to be cunning, while he tends to be blunt, Pitch is also a pretty good liar, so that checks cunning out.

❥ Then there's ambition and resourcefulness; he worked hard to gain a position of power for him and his brother's safety. He can be competitive if he puts his mind to it while he may be pretty callous, he is a good leader.

❥ So? Yes, Slytherin.

Ginger (SWAPFELL ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ A true hufflepuff.

❥ Ginger isn't assertive like a Gryffindor so that was out of the question even though he can be pretty brave.

❥ He's loyal and is always, always ready to stick to his morals and do the right thing.

❥ Hufflepuffs are people who want to do the right thing (at least for the most part) and Ginger is no different.

❥ Along with that, he's patient and empathetic, living up to the potential the badgers have erected. This house, without a doubt, is perfect for him.

Gray (HORRORTALE ! SANS) : 

❥ Hufflepuff as well.

❥ Gray values life, he's learnt to in the Underground and he values food, both to give and accept. He's literally the monster version of Newt Scamander.

❥ He's kinder and while a little more...terrifying than Classic, seems a little more mellow.

❥ Years of hardship haven't jaded him just yet and he loves animals. he's kind, loyal, just and has a sense of right and wrong and empathy that people see when they get to know him.

❥ So he's a suitable hufflepuff (Helga would be proud).

Lyrrick (HORRORTALE ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Lyrrick's time in the Underground had him learn much more.

❥ He's much more mature than some Papyrus and his harsh way of life made him wiser and more intelligent.

❥ While he still has the qualities of a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, he now veers more towards Ravenclaw since his passions veer more towards learning.

❥ He's intelligent and perceptive to feelings and changes, so the eagle will side with him on this one.

❥ Lyrrick is a Ravenclaw.

Lavender (UNDERLUST ! SANS) : 

❥ Lavender is a gryffindor due to his bravery.

❥ While he doesn't show it, he can be rather adventurous in a quiet sort of way. While these qualities aren't noticeable due to his slight shyness (and has people questioning why he isn't a hufflepuff), he isn't afraid to face some of his problems.

❥ He's a gryffindor in the same dynamic Neville is, brave in a different way.

❥ He can be polite if you go past his flirty nature and he he hold a quiet sort of sass around him.

Vinca (UNDERLUST ! PAPYRUS) : 

❥ Slytherin for his ambition.

❥ While it may be surprising, and he exhibits a lot of traits that tie him to hufflepuff as well, I chose this house because his determination and ambition is what drives him to do the right thing in the first place.

❥ He has the qualities and confidence of a leader and he can be rather sly and resolve to some wordplay be it for playful reasons or to seek out an answer.

❥ Vinca by rights, a slytherin because of his ambition, resourcefulness and resolve.