ENTRY 004 : short human

" You're short? Lol, me too. "

Vanilla (UNDERTALE ! SANS):

❥ Teasing, lots of teasing.

❥ And short jokes.

❥ Vanilla won't bring up your height that much but that doesn't mean he'll let it slide.

❥ He'll know where to draw the line, but he WILL tease you about it from time to time.

❥ If you are someone who has dramatic overreactions, then congratulations, he'll tease you some more.

Mantilla (UNDERTALE ! PAPYRUS): 

❥ Okay, yes, he knows that your height may be a sore spot.

❥ But DAMMIT! He can't help it! You look so cute.

❥ He just HAS to tease you in some way, be it very subtle jokes or just outright saying it.

❥ Of course, he never intends on hurting your feelings and I'll assure you, he'll feel guilty later on and apologize.

❥ So lots of apologies after. Also, a total gentleman; will lift you up if you need to reach something.

Crimm (UNDERFELL ! SANS):

❥ Eh, he doesn't really care much. Sure, he'll drop the occasional tease but in reality, Crimm is totally chill about the whole thing.

❥ Until he picks you up and sees how tiny you are compared to him.

❥ Then it's pretty much different. Sure, he still acts nonchalant about it, but really?

❥ He's waiting for an excuse to lift you up.

❥ So don't be surprised if he picks you up at random occasions.

Drachen (UNDERFELL ! PAPYRUS):

❥ What? he doesn't care!

❥ I mean, sure, you're tiny and just the right size to nestle in his arms and you're adorable (I mean, DUH you're his datemate and he loves you and all) and oh no he wants to pick you up.

❥ He won't show it as much since he has a reputation to uphold.

❥ But if you step on a lego block? Well, he's princess carrying you across the room because those stuff are lethal for human beings! he was just being a good boyfriend.

❥ May take you to the emergency room if he bumps into you.

Zure (UNDERSWAP ! SANS):

❥ God protect whoever is to date him.

❥ Zure is SHAMELESS when it comes to the teasing.

❥ Short jokes, teasing it will be dropped far too many times to count. he'll make sure to draw the line and will ask if you are upset later but he can't help it! You're adorable!

❥ He may tease you a little more if you get huffy about it.

❥ Will also reach up to higher shelves for you.