‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Future Plans☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Hello, dear readers! I hope you're having a wonderful day, I have something I would like to say.

               First off, I know I've done this too many times, but I want to apologize for the discontinuity of chapters and for making so many empty promises. However, I was being sincere when I said I did not want to discontinue this book.  As of lately, I'm afraid my heart hasn't been in it, due to being interested in other fandoms and getting more involved with my passion for art. 

               Even so through discovering this other fandom, I've found out that I have a knack for writing, and learned that it's more challenging and fun to create a story with an original plot. What I'm saying is that I would like to do this for Together Forever. I fell in love with OK K.O years ago, and at the same time, I developed an interest in fanfiction. So my 5th or 6th grader self-thought" Hmmm? I like this show and the characters, and I see people are writing x readers, so why don't I try it?"😋

               Long story short, I was just having fun and didn't have much experience with writing. Sure I learned all this stuff in school, but I wasn't really out here about to apply it!😂 I got so into it though, but I was literally copying the script from the show, and it was all fine, and dandy at first, but then I started to want to take things more seriously. I wanted to create a really awesome and fun story for you guys, instead of just doing this out of boredom. 

               This brings us to now, I've fallen head over heels for Animaniacs, and through writing an x reader for it, it's made me push myself. I never knew I could really write an original story, and have so much fun with it! I didn't know until I tried and because of that, I'm looking forward to writing almost every single day. I'm taking an original approach for Wander Over Yonder too and sometimes, it's difficult, but in the end, it's all worth it! I want to do the same for this book, make it outstanding, fun, creative, artistic, immersive, and more!

               I'll admit, though I do love OK KO, it's different from how I've felt about Animaninas and WOY. I really liked the show, but only started to write cause I handle fanfiction like a trend. I didn't really have a crush on the characters and looking back, I KNOW I had it bad for Yakko, Wakko, and Wander. Hey...I was young, now being older It's not really a crush anymore, it's more like I completely adore or love them individually and the show as a whole. Like I'm not crushing on Dot, but...I just LOVE Her! Ok! I'm getting off-topic, the point is I want to rewrite this book, I've seen all of your comments, and I really appreciate it U guys. It's like my heart and I'm sorry for this, goes "Doki Doki😍"! 

               To keep the story alive, I want to redo it completely. New storyline, new endings, art, everything! I couldn't keep adding to my 6th grade writing, because my style now is way different and advance compared to back then. Looking at my old writing is soooo cringe, I just can't 🤢

               So please understand that I'm doing this to deliver a great reading experience for you all. Once I published this, I'll begin creating the new book. After I've written and made everything I want to to start the new story this one will be unpublished. Again I appreciate U all for sticking with me and supporting me💗

               In the mean time check out my other stories, if U want, but c'mon why wouldn't you want to? 😏

               Alright I'm playin, anyway thanks for everything! And I'll catch you all next time! Say it with me heroes "Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!"👊🏾✌🏾