Chapter 8: I am Dendy

2,000 VIEWS THANK YOU SO MUCH, GUYS!!

  F/c=Favorite color    

                                                                                    K.O.'s Pov

I was walking to the bodega after school with a spring in my step."Walkin' after school on my way to Gar's. Walkin' after school it is not that far. Lakewood Plaza turbo!"I sang dancing. I then heard a rustling come from the bushes and turned around but saw nobody there. I looked over at a tree and caught a glimpse of a shadow emerge from it before it disappeared."All right, whoever you are, I dunno who you think you are but...prepare to meet my whoever-you-are destroyer fist!"I shouted punching the air scaring off some animals. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and started to walk again."Finally."Someone said making me scream and jump back. I looked up and saw a girl wearing a yellow jumpsuit with blue boots and big round glasses."I was getting tired of hearing you sing and talk to yourself."She said."W-who are you?!"I asked."I am Dendy."She responded. I stood up from the ground."I sit behind you in school. I've noticed things that would threaten the average person have little to no effect on you."She said."Then again there's her."She said tapping her chin."Wait-"She adjusted her glasses cutting me off from my sentence."For example, one time the bus broke down on our trip to the zoo."She started as I recollected the memory."Our peers were unsettled. But you were just excited to see a tow truck in action."She said."Uhh, yeah, 'cause tow trucks are the most heroic vehicles!"I shouted with enthusiasm.

"Precisely. You and Y/n wish to be heroes."She said."You know Y/n?"I asked."Yes, I've seen her around a few times, and even though she doesn't go to our school. Many of our classmates talk about her. She also seems to fit in well with others."She said. A blush made its way to my face from the mention of Y/n."You two are so audacious. And it is why you help people. Even people who don't have friends. To get right to it -- I need you and Y/n's help, K.O." I gasped."I need your help"! The four words guaranteed to stir the passionate heart of any young hero in training!"I said in my head."I'd be happy to help!"I shouted at Dendy."Yes, but before we can proceed we must find Y/n. Do you have any idea where she might be?"She asked."Hmm...oh I know!"

                                                                                    3rd Pov

K.O. lead Dendy to the back of the store, where they saw a young girl punching and kicking a training dummy. K.O. and Dendy started at the girl in admiration."Whew!"Y/n said wiping her beads of sweat. She was getting ready to punch the dummy once more before K.O. called out to her. Y/n turned around to face the source of the sound but a bit too fast making her trip on her own feet. Dendy and K.O. ran over to her to check if she was alright."Y/n! I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."He apologized helping her up."It's ok."She said. She then took notice of the girl that stood by K.O.'s side."Whos this?"She asked tilting her head. K.O. blushed from the gesture."This is Dendy."He said. Y/n smiled brightly at her, and held out her hand for her to shake."It's nice to meet you, Dendy. My names Y/n."Dendy slowly grabbed her hand giving it a light shake. Y/n giggled at her."So what do you guys need?"She asked. Dendy explained to her about how she needed her and K.O.'s help.

Y/n nodded her head understanding the situation. Dendy removed her backpack from her back."I like your cool backpack."K.O. complemented. She opened the bag."This is no ordinary backpack. I use it to allocate code blocks for the purpose of manipulating real-world objects."She elucidated."Woah!"Y/n said amazed. Dendy snickered at her reaction."A hack-pack. Can I touch it?"K.O. asked reaching out to it. Dendy snatched it before he could touch it."No! That is...the problem...you see. It requires some repairs before it will perform correctly." She said slipping it back on her."There are three items I need. First, a robotic dilation circuit."She said showing them a hologram of it."A hack-pack fetch-quest, huh. I don't know much about robot-y stuff. But Mr.Logic does! I bet he can help us!"K.O. advised.