Chapter 7: Sibling Rivalry

Your Pov

I, Enid, Rad, and K.O. were in the middle of a fight with Shannon and Darrell. They panted for air as I looked at them aggressively with my fists clenched to my side. They both shivered in fear from my intense stare.

"All right, team, let's put an end to this!" Rad shouted."It's time for a team power move!" K.O. yelled with excitement."First, comes...Y/n! I said picking up K.O. spinning around and tossing him in the air. "Next, comes...Enid!" She said jumping up kicking him."Then comes...Radicles!" He used his laser beams on K.O. making him slingshot to Shannon and Darrell.

"Then comes...K.O.!" He shouted."Aw dag, it!"Shannon said before being hit with K.O. sending her and Darrell back to Boxmore."And garbage is taken out."Enid said dusting her hands off. K.O. gasped. "we did it, guys! More importantly, we did it as a team!" "Right, but as with any team, there was one member who did a little more of the work," Enid said."Therefore all of the work."She finished pointing to herself. Rad used his finger beams to make Enid point at him.

"That's big of you to admit Enid. And you're right, this was Moivictory. so kind of you to point it out."He said."Your victory? I kick-started the entire attack. I clearly deserve the credit." She said annoyed."Hey!"I yelled. Rad and Enid turned to me. I pouted at them with my hands on my hips.

"Actually I started the attack. I'm the one who spun K.O. up in the air."I huffed crossing my arms. Enid stifled a laugh."Whats so funny?"I snapped."You are. You're so adorable."She said rubbing my head."I snatched my head from her grasp and fixed my hair."I am not, and I started that attack."I said."That may be true, but my kick really puts the attack into place. Without it, we wouldn't have just won against those two dweebs."She smugly.

"Well, without my bungee net, there would have been no momentum. You might as well not have even been there."Rad said. They both glared at each other."This was so my victory -- me!"Enid yelled."Oh, yeah right! I'm the true hero this bodega deserves!"Rad shouted.

They both growled at each other. I sighed at their bickering."Why does this always happen?" K.O. said resting his cheek on his palm.

|Small Time Skip|

3rd Pov

Lord Boxman sat on his throne watching his robot children crash into the room."We're sorry, Father! We tried!"They yelled kneeling before him."Ah, yes. Tried. Tried and failed -- for the last time!"Boxman shouted hovering over them."Oh, I bet we could fail way more times." "Quiet!" Shannon punched Darrell. "Ow!"

"You do not need to try. You need to do!"He continued to shout."I knew you two would fail me again today."He sighed disappointedly but immediately perked up afterward."So I created a new robot to succeed where you never could! Say hello to Raymond!" He stated revealing his newest creation.

Laughing could be heard as the smoke at the machine cleared away displaying a shadowy figure before it leaped into the air."Here comes...the player of the year!"It said. Boxman's robot was tall f with wavy, dark green, hair, while also being the color green with big yellow feet.

Shannon and Darrell looked at the new robot dumb-founded."Oh."Darrell groaned."Already hate him."Shannon said with a look of disgust."Hello, dearest brother and sister. Care for a friendly game of ball?"Raymond asked."No, thanks."Shannon said still not taking a liking to her new sibling."Oh, I'm open!"Darrell shouted enthusiastically with his hands raised.