Chapter 9: Do You Have Anymore in the Back?

K.O.'s Pov

I was mopping the floors, while Rad was telling me a tip about magazines."The thing about magazines is they're not free, right?"He asked."Yup! That's the thing about magazines!"I replied."But the free samples inside the magazines are totally free."He said holding up an invisible juice sample that was placed in the magazine. He then started to rub the sample on himself as I followed along making us turn invisible.

We were now at the explosives as he showed me how important it is to pick out the perfect bomb."Freshness is key when picking the perfect explosive."He said picking up a bomb flicking it making it explode on his face."Too ripe."

Now we were at the health juice machine as he showed me the different cup sizes."You got your cup sizes. But did you know that the biggest cup of all is your skull?"He said slipping me underneath the juice knob pulling it down making juice squirt in my mouth. He turned it off and rolled me off the stand."Gosh, Rad!"I said muffled from the liquid still in my mouth. I swallowed and asked."How do you even know all this stuff?" "Because K.O., I know everything!"Rad said wiggling his fingers."Everything?!"I shouted."For instance, did you know that Gar's Bodega is named after Mr. Gar, our boss?"He asked."No way!"I yelled shocked by the new information."Yep! Not even Y/n knew."He said."Really?!"I shouted staggering back."That is not true!"Y/n shouted angrily from the counter."Yeah. And of course, the stores named after Mr. Gar. Everyone knows that."Enid remarked."Please, Enid, Y/n. Your just jealous because I figured it out first and you're only pretending that you knew."Rad said.

"Yeah, guys. Rad knows everything."I said. Y/n puffed out her cheeks."Who told you that?"Her and Enid asked."He did!"I said gesturing to Rad as a customer walked up to us. He was a blue fish that had legs."Uh, excuse me? I was looking for the super shaving cre--" "Shaving beams are in aisle three, dude."Rad cut him off."Uh, no, super shaving cream. You guys are all out. Do you have any more in the back?"He asked. I gasped,"The back of the store? The most dangerous and mysterious maze known to employee-kind?"I said."Danger? "Mystery"? Ha!"He laughed. Y/n made her way over to us with an irritated look on her face."How soon you all forget that I know everything!"Rad said."He sure knows how to be annoying."Y/n mumbled. I sweatdropped at her comment."I especially know where to find your piddling cream. Come on you two."He ordered me and Y/n as we went to the back.

Enid's Pov

I watched Rad take Y/n and K.O. behind the door that leads to the back of the store."You know I have to go watch him embarrass himself, right?"I said to a customer before bringing down a door with a sign on it that said:"Back in 11 minutes." "Wait up, guys!"I shouted walking off. I arrived where they were."Ah, the storeroom. A.K.A., my domain."Rad said."Please. It's just a stockroom, K.O., and he's just a stock boy."I said pointing at Rad."Man! Stockman."He grumbled. Y/n laughed before Rad looked at her, and she immediately stopped."Come, my pupils. The back is this way. Well, it's more of a back and down, downtown, back down. You gotta go downstairs."He said as we all followed him.

Your Pov

I was following Rad until K.O. stopped me by grabbing my shoulder."Look, Y/n a creepy old lift!"He hollered as I looked at him. He then looked at Rad and Enid."Please tell me this is how we get to the back and down and the rest!"He shouted."The stairs are this way, K.O. That thing has been busted for --" "For you guys, totally. But for a hero like me its...Uh, safe, but not practical."Rad said moving back from the lift clearly too scared to take it."You sure about that?"Enid asked."Come on, Enid. If Rad says its safe, it's gotta be safe!"K.O. said. I gazed at the lift anxiously as I saw K.O. look at me from the corner of my eye."Whats wrong Y/n?"He asked."I think we should take the stairs just like they said!"I shouted. K.O. tilted his head at me as Rad came over picking us both up.