PART ONE

Author's POV

"WHAT?!!" A loud noise echoed through the empty big house.

"Shh.. Why are you shouting??" The second girl asked, indicating with her hand to the  first one to lower her voice.

"What else do you expect after saying that I'm getting married in one week??" The first one yelled again in frustration.

"Okay calm down. And Now listen to me.." The older girl said softly, trying to calm the brunette haired in front of her.

"No! First tell me whose plan is this?"

"Aish this girl.. Jieun unnie , now you say something to her.." The black haired girl who was witnessing this messed up situation, spoke after being silent for a long time.

"Jisoo., First calm down."Jieun, the eldest, said.

"No first you tell me unnie what is Irene unnie saying?? All of these are really true?? Are you guys really planning my wedding??" The youngest among the three, Jisoo asked with annoyance.

"Yes. This is all true. Dad wants you to get married next week." Jieun said.

"But why unnie? So suddenly? I mean yesterday only Irene unnie got married and now in next week Dad wants me to marry??" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, it's not a sudden plan.. Dad already arranged your wedding before mine.." Irene said.

"And you guys already knew it?? Woah I can't believe my own sisters have betrayed me!" Jisoo exclaimed, giving a short clap in a dramatic way.

"Yahh Kim Jisoo stop with your drama." Irene said while flicking Jisoo's head lightly and getting a groan from her.

"Listen Jisoo. Dad decided your wedding and you know that he always wants the best for us. If he wants you to get marry then it's only for your good.." Jieun explained.

"And moreover tomorrow he is coming to the party so you will get to know him.."Irene said.

"Yeah and please be ready for the party and don't do anything crazy okay?" Jieun said and left with Irene.

"Yeah Dad wants the best but for you two only.. Not me because I am not his obedient child like you two.. That's why he let you two get married to your loved ones." Jisoo said with a bitter smile.

"Now I have only seven days before my wedding.." Jisoo huffed and rolled her eyes.

****

Day One

All gathered to the party. Along with Jisoo's friends..

"So you all finally decided to show your face.."Jisoo said, with an angry look.

"Sorry unnie we are bit late.." said the youngest girl with bangs.

"But lisa it looks like Jisoo is gonna swallow us alive." Said the guy, receiving a death glare from Jisoo.

"Yahh Taehyung why you teasing her?? I only have the rights to tease her.."said the girl standing next to Jisoo.

"Coz Jennie, she is my best friend."Said Taehyung while side hugging her..

"Yahh she is my best friend! leave her!"Jennie said and joined the hug.

"Aish these two!! Can anyone really think you guys are couple??" Jisoo said, receiving giggles from them.

"Well Jisoo, I heard today you gonna meet your soon-to-be husband??"Another guy said.

"Yeah I know Jimin.." Jisoo said before sighing.