PART FOUR

Author's POV

Yoongi left but after sometimes his car broke down. So he was going to call a mechanic but then he realised his phone is out of charge.

"Aishh.. How can my luck turn this bad?" He groaned as he started to walk.

He was looking for some cab or texi but the road is too calm to even have a leaf moving.

Soon his mind drifted off to the brunette girl who he has met today at a tragic situation.

"That girl.. I hope she is safe."

He muttered to himself and continue to walk on the empty road.

But then after sometimes, he heard some sobs and got starlet.

"W..who is crying a..at this hour?? I..I hope there is no g..ghost." He stuttered and looked everywhere.

He saw a girl was crying at this dark night with her back facing her while her head was down.

He gulped before taking a deep breath and going near to her.

He called her and she immediately looked up which made him to jump 3 feets away in scream.

"Aish aish aish yahh yahh stay away stay away you ghost!"

Yoongi shouted while jumping and screaming.

And the girl cried even louder.

That's when he noticed her and it was JISOO?!

"Jisoo?? Yahh you scared me."Yoongi said while calming down his little heart.

But then, in a second, he turned his serious side on and kneeled in front her, asking softly..."Hey, What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Th..thay-*sob* st..stole-*sob* m..my-*sob*money" And burst even more loudly.

"Yah, You were crying for money?"Yoongi chuckled and stared at her red nose and slightly rosy cheeks, suddenly having the urge to touch them.

"What-*sob* is so-*sob* funny??" She asked being confused as he gently wiped her tears with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Okay now get up and let's leave from here. This place is not safe.." He said and held her arm, helping her to stand up.

***

After sometimes they saw a hotel so they decided to stay over there.

"This hotel seems really....cheap?" Jisoo asked, being unsure about her words.

"What more do you expect at this hour?" Yoongi replied, rolling his eyes.

"Yahh at least we got a room here."

"Let's talk to the receptionist.."Yoongi moved ahead and with Jisoo trailing behind him.

"Hey. Actually we both need two rooms for a night." Yoongi asked the receptionist.

"Two room? Sir couple here ask for only one room to stay." A creepy smirk came onto the guy's face and that's when Yoongi realised what kind of a hotel this actually is.

"Don't you have two rooms?" This time Jisoo asked, being all clueless.

"No ma'am. We have only one room left." The receptionist answered casually.

"Okay we are fine with it." Jisoo said making Yoongi to be shocked and nervous at the same time.

"Yah Kim Jisoo! Didn't you heard him? There is only one room left! Let's go from here." Yoongi whisper-yelled to her while pulling her arm to leave.