PART SEVEN

Day Four

Jisoo's POV

Today auntie gave me and Unnie a huge list for shopping.

Tomorrow is Christmas. So Unnie, Oppa and Jungkook will go for shopping. They are asking me to accompany them and of course I agreed.

Otherwise I would feel bored though grandma and grandpa are great company and Aunty is a sweetheart. Yoongi's dad is a bit cold just like him but my inner self tells me that he is a really nice man.

We are now out for shopping.

"Jisoo noona. Would you help me to choose my clothes? I saw yesterday that you chose Hoseok Hyung's clothes for his performance. And I must say your taste is really good." Jungkook requested with his big eyes glinting with excitement.

"Sure Kookie. I will help you but first let's buy the things according to the list which auntie gave us." I replied and he nodded like an obedient bunny.

He is too cute to handle.

"Where is Yoongi?" I heard Yoon-ah unnie asking or more like complaining.

"Is he coming?" I asked almost immediately and making all of them to laugh at me.

I saw Jungkook smirking at me and I returned it with a glare.

After sometimes Yoongi came. And we started our shopping.

It was fun. I helped Hoseok Oppa and Jungkook to choose their clothes. Unnie also asked my opinion to buy some makeup.

And about that cold dude, he was just standing, staring and sometimes talking on his phone about some business stuff I didn't understand.

If he is not going to buy anything then why did he even came here?

Whatever. Since he is not going buy anything, I will buy him one.

I strolled around the man's clothing section and bought a black shirt for him for tomorrow.

"Jisoo? Aren't you going to buying anything for yourself?" Unnie asked me.

"Actually I really don't like shopping and especially shopping for myself. So I would just pass." I replied smiling softly.

"No Jisoo you should buy something for tomorrow. No wait, I'll buy you something." With that Unnie went to woman's section to buy me clothes.

She is definitely a sweetheart.

***

It's midnight already. Yoongi usually comes to the terrace to spend his alone time, as he told me before.

I also went up to the terrace with that shirt which I brought for him.

I climbed up and saw him quietly sitting there.

I called him and he looked back but this time he was not scared?

He is not scared of ghost anymore?

"Yahh aren't you scared of ghosts anymore? How come you didn't react?"

"Well I got to know that you were the ghost of all time. So I am not scared anymore. Besides how can I get scared when the ghost is so beautiful?" He chuckled and muttered the last part under his breath which I couldn't hear.

I asked him what did he said but he just shook his head saying it was nothing.

"By the way I have something for you." I said and handed him the shirt.

"What's that?" He asked and looked at it with a slight pout.

Gosh he is so cute.

I really wanna poke his cheeks right now.