{Special} Roses Are Red, My Name Is Not Dave, This Makes No Sense, Microwave.

Warnings: None!

Word Count: 4,100+

A/N: This is just a Valentine's special I wanted to do, it's a little rushed cuz I wanted to do something and only started it yesterday. It doesn't really go with the timeline but there are some things mentioned that we haven't really talked about in the main story.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Today was an important day for you, it was the 13th....just one more day before Valentine's Day. You've never been one to give out chocolate or presents to people besides Yaga and Panda but they were family so it made sense for you to give them a little something plus you didn't really know many people you could call friends.

You've tried to give Megumi gifts in the past and he declined so fast it was kind of sad so ever since then you knew not to give him anything and not to mention Gojo, you decided to give him some chocolate once a few years back along with Ieiri and Geto but he embarrassed you so bad you've marked off ever giving him gifts again.

But today, no tomorrow, this Valentine's Day you planned on giving everyone gifts. You've made so many new friends recently and you wanted to show your appreciation and what better way than with friendship chocolates?

Walking down the streets with various shops open, the delicious smells of all sorts of food hitting your nose. You had a little list of things you wanted to buy, mainly different kinds of chocolate. Everything seemed so vibrate and livelier than usual, multiple couples walking down the streets hand and hand, probably going on dates.

Finally reaching your destination with all sorts of yummy things inside, you quickly walked in and began to look around. You wanted to do just some basic chocolates, maybe get some molds to shape them into fun things. Looking around you finally found where they kept the chocolate, grabbing a couple of bags of milk, white and, dark chocolate you put them into the basket you'd been carrying. Before heading off to find food coloring and molds along with cute boxes to put the chocolates in and some paper to make cards.

It was safe to say you bought quite a lot but who doesn't want to be spoiled every once and a while...hmm maybe Megumi. Adjusting the bags, you start your long journey back to the dorms.

Hopefully, no one will see you and your many bags.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Finally making it back to the dorms, your hands and feet hurt but you were determined to get everything done today. Setting down some bags, you pulled out your phone to check the time. 2 pm? perfect you hand plenty of time to relax a bit then get to the main task at hand. Picking up the bags that you sat on the ground you began to speed walk to your dorm, praying to the gods' no one will see you.

Walking up the steps that lead to your dorm, heading start to the door to your room. You got there just in time since it seemed Nobara opened her door to leave. No one saw you. Mission accomplished!

Setting all the bags down in your makeshift kitchen you go to sit on your bed for a bit. You pull out your phone deciding you could look up some ideas for cards and boxes and how to decorate them. After about 20 minutes of looking, you find new inspiration and jump up from your bed to start working.

Setting out everything you need, you begin to melt the milk chocolate. Grabbing the molds that you got which were just some hearts, diamonds, and circles, and setting them down before pouring the melted milk chocolate into them. Setting them off to the side for them to harden, you begin to prepare some of the little boxes to put the chocolate in. Each box was unique to the person it was going to. Getting up to check on the milk chocolate, seeing they were ready to decorate, you take them out before doing the same process over again with the white and dark chocolate.