Forty-two

-Eeeeh?! -he yells. -The boss has a sister?

-Don't you see how similar we are? -you smile proudly and the blonde knocks you on the head. -Doffy!

-We don't have time for this. -he says, pulling you behind him. Bon Clay has to look up just to see his face. -Listen, you strange creature. If you don't want this room to get painted red with your blood, get out of my way.

You hit Doffy's leg strongly and huff. -Stop it! He's a great guy.

-Excuse you!? -growls the Doflamingo picking you up, holding you by his chest to create some distance between you and the other. His eyes twitch as he looks back at the newcomer.

-You two are togetherwa-yo? -laughs Bon Clay.

-Umm... I'm his favourit toy. -you answer and see as Doffy smirks, deciding to place back you to the ground. You catch his hand to make sure that he won't do anything stupid.

His face is still pissed, but he starts drawing the circles on the back of your hand with his thumb right way.

This is more like a reflex of his, alongside when he plays with your hair.

No matter how harsh things you say sometimes, these little things will always remind me of your care for me.

You leave a gentle kiss on his tanned skin before turning back.

-You helped Crocodile and Strawhat two years ago. -you say. -Do you want to leave this place now in exchange?

Their jaws drop at the exact same moment, making you chuckle a bit.

-Oi, Dowly, what the fuck are you thinking?! -yells Doflamingo but you howl him down, only making him angrier.

-I'm the current Queen of Newkama Land. I can't just abandon my people! -Bon Clay answers. -But I... would be really happy to see Mugi-chan again.

You smile happily and look at the tall blonde man on your side.

-We can help him, right? -you ask excitedly.

-I'm not patrol service, bitch. -Doffy growls, rolling his eyes behind the sunglasses.

You huff. -Come on! You know his Devil Fruit. He can escape silently using the fuss we will create. He deserve it, he helped Strawhat and Crocodile!

-Strawhat defeated me with your damn brother, and why would I care about Croc?! -he hisses, crossing his arms over his wide chest.

Piqued.

-It was Trafalgar Law who helped Mugi-chan in Dressrosa, according to the news. -murmurs Bon Clay. -But if he is your brother and Boss is too then... Trafalgar and Crocodile are siblings?!

You scratch your nape a bit embarrasedly. -It's complicated.

He laughs, patting your shoulder. -That's the best, believe me.

-Don't touch her. -grumbles Doffy, pulling you to his leg.

Inhale, exhale [Y/N].

You can deal with them. You survived a damn month without letting the CrocRosiKuzan gang kicking up a row.

Except the time when Rosi accidentally fired up Crocodile's free lock of hair over his face and Kuzan froze his whole head for a few seconds to stop it.

But at least it was funny as hell.

I mean until they pulled me into the fight too, for laughing like a drain.

There must be something that can assure Doffy.

Even if Croc is not my real brother, I start to think of him like he is. It was more his decision though, but still.