3- Him

Following Keiji to the table he would usually occupy for lunch, I looked at the food I held in my hands.

  I hope that woman didn't poison my lunch today.

On our way there, I noticed two guys walking up to us. "Oh, so he really does have friends," I thought to myself, accidentally letting out a laugh. I hope he didn't hear that. Keiji turned around. "Stop- I know what you're thinking, you bully," he told me, a playful tone in his voice.

I took this time to acknowledge how much he changed in the years we didn't speak. Having to look up to see his nearly 6'0" self, I noticed he often had the same emotionless expression, his eyes and eyebrows relaxed, fitting perfectly in his face. 

I wanna smack it.

As he turned back towards his friends, there was a sudden yell from their direction. "HEY, HEY, HEY, IT'S AKGGAASHIIII!!" By instinct, I reacted by covering my ears and squeezing my eyes shut, no care in the world for the food I dropped. "Stop, Stop, Stop," I whispered to myself.

  Please don't-

Akaashi managed to hear my pleads and covered the loud guy's mouth. "You're being too loud again, Bokuto-san." I felt a soft and comforting hand on my back, assuring me that I was safe. Slowly, but surely, it helped calm me down from my panic attack.

A muffled "I'm sorry" was heard from the same direction as the scream, one which caused me to open my eyes and look up at the voice. A tall guy, one standing at about 6'1", stood there, pushing Keiji's hand away from his mouth.

His golden-yellow eyes caught mine when suddenly, he pointed at me and asked, "Akaashi, who's that girl?" Keiji immediately swatted his hand away, whispering to him that it's not nice to point, and I moved my hands away from my ears. He reminds me of the weird trio at Karasuno. I have no doubt that Sugawara-san and Keiji would get along.

"I-I'm L/N Y/N, a second-year. I j-just transferred here from Karasuno in Miyagi."

"Really? That's great! I know some guys from there. The name's Bokuto Koutarou," he said cheerfully, a smile on his face.

"The guy behind him is Konoha," Keiji told me, directing my attention towards a guy about 4 inches shorter than Bokuto. "Konoha Akinori," he waved at me, looking at me with his soft, black eyes. Him not dropping the eye contact, I asked myself.

 Do I have something on my face?-

"Nice to meet you, L/N," he says, interrupting my thoughts. I nod and smile at him.

"Nice to meet you, too."

.

.

.

What do I do with the food?