17- Girl of my dreams.

its been a weeks...

correcting it.

it's been two weeks.

Bokuto Koutarou still hasn't decided to ask you out and it's gotten you confused as you were waiting for the day to come...

He's proven it to you so many times on how he can be loyal towards you only....so why hasn't he said anything?

not only that he's been sneaking behind your back...that also includes Keiji and Lyn.

What can they be hiding?

you pretend not to notice but it's been making you feel left out.

~Your POV~

I was walking around the mall as I saw them all hanging out giggling and just having fun in general

'I see them..should I go over?'

''No...I don't want to be annoying.'

I walk away with a sad face heading towards home.

-
-
-
-
-

I open the door to my home and enter as I go straight to my room I flop on my bed.

*Ding*

Owl🦉🫶🏻
Y/NNNNN HIIII!!!

hi

Owl 🦉🫶🏻
Hey ! Are you okay?

Yup.
read 6:35pm

I slam my phone next to me as I groan.

'Why'

'Why'

'Why'

tears started rolling out of my eyes.

'I feel so alone again.'

I started drifting to sleep.

~Bokuto's POV~

I knocked on her bedroom door and there was no answer.

"Hey it's Koutarou...I'm coming in." I say as I open the door and see y/n laying on her bed.

'She's sound asleep'

I move hair from her face and it revealed tears rolling down her cheeks.

My face softened.

i wiped her tears with my thumb as I sat on her bed moving her comfortably on my nap.

"Koutarou" she mumbles and smiles in her sleep.

"Im right here." I say brushing her hair softly.

'We've been planning ways I should ask you out...that's why we've been sneaking around...you probably felt left out...im so sorry y/n.'

I place a kiss on her forehead, I turned on the tv.

'Should keep me distracted for now'

-
-
-
-

~your pov~

my eyes started to open.

I rub my eyes.

"finally awake! It's been like two hours since I got here." Koutarou says chuckling.

I jumped up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Oh god...you scared me." I said putting my hand on my heart taking a deep breath in.

"Im sorry..hey I was just making sure if you were okay?" He says as he hugs me.

"Im okay...I promise Ko." I said smiling as I hug him back.

"I apologize for making you worried." Pulling away from the hug.

He shakes his head meaning 'no' "Don't apology Y/n, it's our fault for making you feel left out...I promise it's for a good cause.

"I mean after all you're the girl of my dreams"

~460 words~