31-𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢

Just watch it ;)

RECAP

I hop out of the car and search the parking lot as the friends of my brothers head towards them. where the hell is he. I keep searching until I finally see those green eyes again the same eyes that always manage to trap me time and time again
  ______________༻☆༺_____________

His green eyes are....hiding behind a wide lamp post. 

That's what he's doing, is this guy for real. 

I pull out my phone and see his recent text messages. Apparently, he texted he would rather go in later.

Now that I think about it I doubt my brothers would allow him to walk with me into the mansion in the first place and it would be better for me to get acquainted with the unknown strangers who identify as my family before walking in with a complete stranger that they don't relate with at all

I quickly head back to where my brothers and cousins are by the front doors of the huge mansion. once I catch up to them they give me weird looks probably wondering where I was.

Just when they were about to ask me the front door wobbles and opens with a large screech, I look in the house analyzing it while my brothers greet the person who opened the door. 

We eventually step into the house and the house seems like it's about 4 floors, the interior is a neat and cream-colored structure and has beautiful designs as if we were living in Rome Italy. It's beautiful, even though I prefer houses with the black interior on the inside I wouldn't mind ever going for something as elegant as this.

I look into the house and I see people that are probably somehow related to me sitting in what looks like a bar area mixed with a Large dining table area, This house is interesting. There's even a nice painting that I could've sworn I've seen in a magazine before, I rush over to the painting and feel the material that a weird but nice texture. 

This house is different from anything I've ever seen, and on top of that, other than the music silently playing in the background it's really quiet-

Wait a minute... a house with this many people can't be this quiet. 

 I turn around from the painting and see a bunch of people look at me with wide eyes I stare right back and I'm immediately uncomfortable.  My brothers and cousins on the other hand are already in the Dining room and I didn't even notice. I see Jace waving me over, so I start walking over until the lady who had previously opened the door approaches me.

"Sweetie ill take that jacket for you", she says sliding it off of me leaving me absolutely no room to protest.

    It's too late, my hotness is on display for everyone to see. I mean as it should but my brothers definitely don't agree with my attire, although their friends sure do.

 I mean as it should but my brothers definitely don't agree with my attire, although their friends sure do

I hear a few gasps which are dramatic as hell but I'm just gonna assume my tattoos are the reason. 

I head back to where Jace and my brothers and cousins were sitting and don't even bother making eye contact.

I sit in between Alessia and one of my brother's friends choosing my spot wisely.

When I sit down I still see the others staring at me from different directions, there are adults, teens, and children that look around ages 10-12 I don't see any younger children or babies in this family at the moment. 

The teens look at me like I traumatize them and have widened eyes. The adults look like they're making millions of calculations in their heads.

"Why are people staring at me like this?", I ask Alessia my newfound source of information.

I mean I get most of them haven't seen me in a while but they should have been expecting me, and something tells me the reason why they are in a weird state of shock is not because of the tattoos on my shoulder.  

"I don't think Flavio told them that your coming,...or the fact that your even alive", she adds at the end.

My eyes widen and I stare into blank space.

Flavio clears his throat, then proceeds to speak

"She alive and yes it's Scarlette", he says snapping everyone out of their thoughts or trances.

"Am...I supposed to say something?", I say looking towards Flavio.

Before Flavio replies, Immediately one woman starts hurling questions at me.

"How did you get here"

"How was the foster home?"

"Did they treat you well"

"Woah slow down with the questions", I say bothered by the speed she was going at.

Although now it was my turn to ask the questions.

"What do you mean by did they treat you well?"

Some servants come in with food and place them on the table in front of everyone and quickly leave. 

"Aunt Ricci, Let's not do this right now", Flavio says with a mix of authority and desperation in his voice. 

I pick up my spoon amidst all the tension and take small bites out of the rice plated in front of me.

I see the teens and other kids whispering to each other while still looking towards me and Flavio some with looks of utter disgust on their faces, causing me to be confused. Even one of the younger kids a girl that looks about 10 looks at us with disgust what beef can she possibly have with me or my brothers.

I can sense some sort of family drama and I'm not even surprised at this point.

"No Flavio this is completely necessary, considering what you and your brothers did to him," She says with anger rising in her voice.

who?

"We had nothing to do with him, why are you bringing this up", Chris adds, practically screaming. 

"Stop with the bullshit we've been getting messages disclosing information that you all never told us!, and it turns out that BITCH might be the key cause of all this", one of the older looking teens shouted from across the table.

"Huh, which bitch?", putting my hand on my chest looking around because I know this fool wasn't just gesturing towards me.

"Messages?, Ok what messages", Jace questions.

Luca slaps the back of his friend's heads and they run out of the room most likely to give privacy. A weird way of telling them to leave but ok.

"Don't play dumb we know there's more to what happened with Dante", she says.

Dante.

I think I've heard that name before, scratch that I know I've heard that name before.

    ______________༻☆༺_____________

A/N: Hopefully you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, even though it's not as juicy to yall I as an author is kinda excited about what's gonna happen next ;).

P.S: Does anyone watch the Kdrama the Penthouse because it's so good and literally none of the episodes are boring.