Theres 3?

Class passed by smoothly. Salem had yet to see anymore of the strange women that had helped him. It was so strange... Why did they help him? No one else had ever helped him before.. So why now? It frustrated Salem to the point that he zoned out for mass amounts of time. [Snap snap] "Hello? Anyone home?~" He looked up seeing a girl with bright pink hair. Just like the other two she was strange.. Besides her long frizzy pink hair she had pale skin, and white eyes. She didn't have pupils.. 

"You alright there honey?" Her soft but high pitched voice was soothing.. Almost like she was talking to a sad child. "U-uh y-yeah.. I'm ok." She smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back. Something about her made me feel so warm and happy. "Good! Wouldn't wanting a cute thing like you hurt now would we?" She seemed to gleam. "N-no.. I guess not." I smile and get up, dusting myself off. "My names Lovita Evola. And you are?" "I'm Salem.." I have a feeling she knows the other two girls. Or there's some weird ass fashion going around. "Well Salem, looks would you like to accompany me and my friends at our table. I'll buy you lunch!" I nod in acceptance. If anything it gives me an excuse to hide from all the bullies.

After getting our lunch we head to a table outside where people don't really sit. I spot the two girls from earlier. Both of their eyes where locked on my and I can't help but feel like I'm going to be murdered.. "Hey guys~ I made a new friend! His name is-" she gets interrupted. "Salem Williams, We've met Lovita." Inseci said. Her voice sounds as emotionless as a robot.. "Stop doing that! Your scaring him." Lovita frowns and makes a shooing motion with her hands. "It's not my intent to scare him." I smile awkwardly. Did they forget I'm right here?

Time goes by and eventually I lighten up a bit and start to get to know the group. Lovita was definitely the party girl of sorts, kind of like a British cheerleader. Deppre was the opposite and seemed to be like the hateful but loving little sister type, as she and Lovita seemed to bump heads a lot. And then there was Inseci, who seemed to be the mentor of the group. She also seemed to have the two girls respect as she only had to glance or cough purposely to get them to quiet down. 

[Bell rings]

"Aww... It's over already?!" Lovita pouts. "We only get 30 - 40 minutes of lunch time. But I guess while we where talking time does go by seemingly faster." We all go and put our trays in the trash and head to the next hall over. Deppre pulls me aside. "H-huh?" Her eyes stare directly into mine and again I start to feel sad and alone.. Empty... "Salem.. I warn you, stay away from the ally after school today. "W-why?" I ask, kind of scared. "I don't think you should ask questions. Just avoid it." An with that she walks away before I can conjure what just happened.

[After School]

I want to listen to my gut and not go near the ally as Deppre had tell me, but I'm too curious. Looking down the ally, I spot the entrance to my apartment. It can't be that bad, there's no one here.. I start walking and as I get closer, something in my chest starts to feel heavy. "Salem~" I spin around and come face to face with Nate and his buddies.. But there's something different about them. Their eyes and teeth... They look like demons! Nates eyes glow an intense orange and a long tongue flicks out from behind his long teeth. "w-what a-are you g-guys..." They only smirk and chuckle at my fear. My knees start to shake as I'm frozen with terror..

[The ally way lights bust and the area turns to darkness]

All of a sudden I hear harsh bangs and cracking, making me cringe. Nate screams but it's cut short. I can't do this... My heart starts racing and before I know it, I black out.