A strange place

Opening my eyes I'm met with two things... There was barely any pain in my body, and this wasn't my room...

[Shift to 3rd person point of view]

Salem quickly sits up, his heart pounding. Where was he?? All he remembered was going into the ally then-

"You shouldn't have told him not to go, it would have made our job easier and more explainable." A firmiliar voice from behind the door, Salem quickly got up and silently crept over.

"What was I supposed to do?? Did you see how people mistreated him? He doesn't deserve this.." Another voice.

Salem glanced through the small key hole, his eyes widening at the sight. It was the strange girl's he had met the past day, only they had horns and tails now. What the hell was going on?!

"I think he's awake..." Deppre looked directly at him through the key hole, her eyes like cold eyes stabbing through his chest.

He quickly locked the door and ran to the bed, getting under it. This wasn't happening.. This CAN'T be happening. Demons aren't real. Or... are they?!

Suddenly Salem hears the lock break like a twig, the door know falling to the ground with a loud clank. This was it, was he really going to die here?? Like this?..

Salem closes his eyes expecting to be pulled out from under the bed and slaughtered or tortured.

But.. there's only silence.